Troll Outpost Fantasy Miniatures

Beagle

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No two headed troll in the end , but this guy just make the cut for our last 8 hours!

More than 5 cm tall and a hulking body!...Oh and deadly blades instead of hands!

(This is a work in progress shot , the miniature is about 65% of completion, so if you see something not totally done dont worry , it will be done)

epg6xi.jpg

Edited by Diego S.
  • Like 1

4709 Pounds!!  Ohh YES , THANK YOU ALL!!!!!!

We'll keep posting updates through kickstarter , so everyone who pledge will get a mail.

We also want to open our own forum to gather ideas , comments and what you may like to see on the next campaign.

Thank you so much!!!

Diego.

• Like 1

Forgot to add the updates from this one like I usually do with the things I back.

From the comments section:

Creator Ana Izquierdo,Volker and Diego on December 9

"Hello! Sorry about the delay answering , most of the miniatures are done and casted , we still waiting for the 3d print of the Hunter Demon and the Stone Golem , these days are bad for timelines , but anyway we will try to start sending stuff this month and finish what left within the first weeks of January. I'll put some pics of the Stone Golem ready for print very soon!."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update #14 

Dec 21 2014

The Stone Golem for the dwarfs is done!!

853f031bdd1832faebf94553a1bb5f7f_h264_hi

Hello all! And happy christmas! Today we can finally show you the Stone Golem.

This thing will be HUGE !!

We are still on the queue for printing process of this one and the Demon , seems to be very hard to find a good and "fast" company for printing these days....

• Like 1