Beagle

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They responded in the Comments section today:

Creator Ana Izquierdo, Volker and Diego about 2 hours ago

Hello people, SORRY for not answering till now, I've been so busy. We have almost all of the miniatures collected now and ready to start mass production , we have also recieved the blisters for the minis too! The only one who are giving as a hard time are the 2 digital ones , the Hunter Demon and Stone Golem , both are ready to print , but all printers seems to be ULTRA busy :/ (good quality printers I mean....)

So we are decided to ship all the other minis as we have it ready, and make second ship later with those other 2, to avoid getting even more delay... One thing we have learned from this project for sure , ALWAYS think of the dates on a "long term" , arghhh

Edited by ub3r_n3rd

Just checked their comments section since they haven't sent out an update in a while.

Here's what they are saying as of 3-5 days ago:

Creator Ana Izquierdo,Volker and Diego 3 days ago

Hello! Many orders have been shipped  :) 
We continue working on it. 
Thanks for your patience guys.

Creator Ana Izquierdo,Volker and Diego 5 days ago

Yeah the regular ones are being shipped , is just the digital ones (Golem and Demon) wich will send at a later date, as we still in queue for the printing. 
At no extra cost of course.

Edited by ub3r_n3rd

Heh. Had forgotten about this one.  Have the hellborn set coming.

Yeah, they are a bit behind, but nice to know they are shipping. Just takes forever to get things from across the pond and I bet they are shipping as cheap as they can to save money so that'd make the time to receive their stuff even longer.

Heh. Had forgotten about this one.  Have the hellborn set coming.

Yeah, they are a bit behind, but nice to know they are shipping. Just takes forever to get things from across the pond and I bet they are shipping as cheap as they can to save money so that'd make the time to receive their stuff even longer.

Things are getting held for a long time in customs too.  Had some MDF stuff come in from Poland and Slovania (so both east coast arrivals) and they were held in customs for weeks.

• Like 1

Hello all! Long time since I came here.

Now that we are shipping the product and some buyers even starting to get it, I can tell you , we will never get tight on dates again , as this was our first campaign we have learned a very important lesson:

"If something may happen ...it will happen"

Anyway I have to say also , I've backed some similar proyects on KS too and our delay, while not a desired thing , is nothing compared to other proyects with 5 , 6 , and more months delay.

Said that , thanks again for your understanding and your support! Special thanks to Ub3r_nerd !! Always helping here and there ^_^

And even with a couple or 3 minis waiting to be finished we can say the 90% is going out weel! :)

Now we will take a step back to have a better view of the situation , and thick about the next step in this Fantasy line background....BUT,

we are preparing something totally different , our first samples just blown our minds! WORD!

Do you like horror games? Do you like playing the bad guys and acting like a dark gods worshipper?....and the most important do you like LOVECRAFT world ...?   :grr:

More news soon ::o:

Diego.

• Like 2