Chaoswolf

The travels of Sir Forscale and friends...The chatter/photo thread

I remember paints being discussed, but I don't remember what was decided. Are paints acceptable to add? Placed in a baggie for just in case.

No paints, liquids, or powders that look like illegal substances.

• Like 5

I remember paints being discussed, but I don't remember what was decided. Are paints acceptable to add? Placed in a baggie for just in case.

What ub3r said. The biggest concern with paint, other than leakage, is the potential for it to freeze, which destroys paint.

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

• Like 5

I ended up STUFFING a small flat rate box full of things. 10 or 11 figures, bases, basing stuff, Sir Almaran, a journal, and other things.

Oh, are we a small-box route? 'Cause I've got some stuff that absolutely is getting mailed to the next person one way or another by golly. I am not scared to go up a size. :grr:

Unless told not to do so. :huh:

Also, this could turn into a real basing sort of box . . . . :rock:

• Like 6

I ended up STUFFING a small flat rate box full of things. 10 or 11 figures, bases, basing stuff, Sir Almaran, a journal, and other things.

Oh, are we a small-box route? 'Cause I've got some stuff that absolutely is getting mailed to the next person one way or another by golly. I am not scared to go up a size. :grr:

Up to a medium sized. I was able to completely stuff the small size as I started the chain, but as people give/take it can certainly go up or down fluctuating between small/medium boxes depending on what's in it and the skill of the packer.

Edited by ub3r_n3rd
  • Like 4

Up to a medium sized. I was abLE to completely stuff the small size as I started the chain, but as people give/take it can certainly go up or down fluctuating between small/medium boxes depending on what's in it and the skill of the packer.

I ended up with a half-full medium box. My journal wouldn't fit in the small box... :grr:

• Like 6

So photograph what comes out; partly photograph what goes in? That's what been settled on?

• Like 2

So photograph what comes out; partly photograph what goes in? That's what been settled on?

Just what comes out so you don't ruin surprise for the next person in line.

• Like 4

Oh good good, I have blister packs to add. I was afraid I'd have to leave stuff out.

If they're one-piece minis, I'd recommend the Ziploc route.

• Like 5

My box has finally begun it's journey. I'm not gonna give anything away, but there's some old stuff in there. The only thing that I put in that I'm not sure about is a Confrontation mini--not sure if those were lead or not...

• Like 5