Chaoswolf

The travels of Sir Forscale and friends...The chatter/photo thread

My box has finally begun it's journey. I'm not gonna give anything away, but there's some old stuff in there. The only thing that I put in that I'm not sure about is a Confrontation mini--not sure if those were lead or not...

No. Lead was gone by then. I have a few.
  • Like 3

Uh, tracking shows me that it only just departed a facility in Vegas at 4 this morning. Estimated delivery of Tuesday. ::(:

Mail's run today, anyway, so definitely not this weekend . . . .

• Like 1

Bonwirn's loop has arrived, and I am plotting.

I take it that's Froggyspeak for the box has arrived?

Hope so. Cause I've updated the intransit thread.

• Like 4

Uh, tracking shows me that it only just departed a facility in Vegas at 4 this morning. Estimated delivery of Tuesday. ::(:

Grrrrr, I dropped it in mail on Thursday at main post office too! I hope it gets there Monday instead of Tuesday for you.

• Like 2

Oh good good, I have blister packs to add. I was afraid I'd have to leave stuff out.

yah, me too 

(got some old stuph too...  :;): some of it might be lead, but I think it's all pewter/rallidium/whatevs - but in any case, it will all be in blisters).

Edited by izzylobo
  • Like 3

Oh good good, I have blister packs to add. I was afraid I'd have to leave stuff out.

yah, me too 

(got some old stuph too...  :;): some of it might be lead, but I think it's all pewter/rallidium/whatevs - but in any case, it will all be in blisters).

Yeah, I'm trying not to give too many hints, but these need to stay in their blisters. So a medium box is perfect.

• Like 5

Grrrrr, I dropped it in mail on Thursday at main post office too! I hope it gets there Monday instead of Tuesday for you.

No mail on Monday.  Federal holiday; Columbus Day.

No mail on Monday.  Federal holiday; Columbus Day.

Can't believe I forgot that, but I'm not off work even though I work for the state. We have a different holiday in NV, the last Friday of the month is Nevada Day.

• Like 4