Chaoswolf

The travels of Sir Forscale and friends...The chatter/photo thread

Those little tentacle-eye thingies are pretty cool.  I keep looking at the thread in the sculpting forum and saying I am going to do that! and then looking at some of my sculpting skills...  Right now we are up to hedgehogs, which my wife tells me look really good.... for a opossum :down:

Oh, well not to many opossum sculpts out there.  and practice make perfect.  have to do something with all the extra epoxy I seem to generate nomatter what I do or make...

• Like 10

Did anyone ever get a pic of Sir Almaran the Toasty?

I'll take a pic of him tonight. He's REALLY well done. I'll put him on a simple base from my last BoC order before hand though.

• Like 7

Hey Ub3r---when you make that thread, make it for all of the group paints figures, please?

Sure thing, Wolf. I'll open it right now actually.

• Like 6

I have a few of him before we sent him back off to uber. There were a couple more details left to do. :lol:

But I agree we did an awesome job.

Edited by Thes Hunter
  • Like 7

I have a few of him before we sent him back off to uber. There were a couple more details left to do. :lol:

But I agree we did an awesome job.

It's really cool, I was quite stunned in fact.

Looking forward to kicking out his base tonight and taking/posting final pics.

Edited by CashWiley
Removed link
  • Like 7

Did I miss the pics of what Aard took?

I think she took pics and posted in this thread a while back, you'll have to shift through the chatter though.

• Like 4

[MOD]Just use "Travels of Sir Forscale - SKU: Name" or whatever. An open group thread in show off is pretty far against how TPTB want things set up.[/MOD]

• Like 7

[MOD]Just use "Travels of Sir Forscale - SKU: Name" or whatever. An open group thread in show off is pretty far against how TPTB want things set up.[/MOD]

My only concern is that there are 3 models that I know of which were painted for this amongst the groups. It isn't just Sir Forscale, should we have 3 or 4 threads?  :huh:

Reason I did a single thread was to encompass the whole of the box of goodwills journeys, but I'll do whatever to stay within the rules, this is just a very oddball show-off that hasn't happened before.

• Like 5