Chaoswolf

The travels of Sir Forscale and friends...The chatter/photo thread

You can always just add links to the other minis in each of the posts, that way they're still all connected without breaking the rules.

Oh, well not to many opossum sculpts out there.  and practice make perfect.  have to do something with all the extra epoxy I seem to generate nomatter what I do or make...

Put them in the box... That's what I'm planning to do. At the very minimum, somebody's going to end up with a nice rock, a forked log and possibly a campfire...

• Like 7

PICTURES!!!!

Here's what I took from my box, but then I added a bunch more cool stuff to the mix! 

post-7987-0-96618300-1423195519_thumb.jpg

The medium box is still stuffed full, but it's ready for it's next run around the country. I'll grab a couple of figures from my collection and do a vote with my new group to see what we want to paint up together.

Edited by ub3r_n3rd
  • Like 10

Just individual groups post final pics. So just the coordinators/box starters. This ways we play by rules and have name/sku in titles and tags

Sorry I haven't followed 117 pages of an exchange I'm not involved in. I don't know how many minis or what they are, but the thread posted did not seem to comply with the rules. Why can't each mini be posted to its own Show Off thread as usual? Honest question, as I said, I have no idea what you folks are up to with this project, I'm just going on what was posted in Show Off initially.
  • Like 7

Just individual groups post final pics. So just the coordinators/box starters. This ways we play by rules and have name/sku in titles and tags

Sorry I haven't followed 117 pages of an exchange I'm not involved in. I don't know how many minis or what they are, but the thread posted did not seem to comply with the rules. Why can't each mini be posted to its own Show Off thread as usual? Honest question, as I said, I have no idea what you folks are up to with this project, I'm just going on what was posted in Show Off initially.

No problem, Cash. We'll just do the individual threads, all of the box starters will have to do their own. I only wanted to try to keep them all together in the same thread since this was a big group thing, but at the same time I don't want to make moderation harder to do.

• Like 6

Nice haul you have there Uber.  :poke:

Thanks, Thes! Hah, I probably grabbed a bunch you put in there didn't I?

I know the Hirst Arts for sure and a few of those "loose" figures. 

• Like 5

The seeds are from Doug, the aquarium plants someone else, and the kung-fu from I forget.

So everything else is something I put in. :lol:

I see you really couldn't read my micrographia. ::D:

• Like 7

The seeds are from Doug, the aquarium plants someone else, and the kung-fu from I forget.

So everything else is something I put in. :lol:

I see you really couldn't read my micrographia. ::D:

Oh duh! I am sitting here trying to label the loose figures and figure out what they are... I should've just looked in the dang journal... 

• Like 4

My entries for the loose figures might not be all that enlightening. I did a few searches for some of them online, but generally came up with bumpkiss. But then again, I did not do a buglips depth of search.

• Like 5

My entries for the loose figures might not be all that enlightening. I did a few searches for some of them online, but generally came up with bumpkiss. But then again, I did not do a buglips depth of search.

Just noticed that as well. Oh well, when I really want to know, I'll take proper pictures and post on here for the people who have that kind of "fu" to find/identify them. For now, I'm just doing what you did and labeling something like "human wizard, Ral Partha" then when I want a wizard to paint up, I go into the box that contains wizards.

• Like 5

So you can read my writing! I am not a stereotype!

---

Also when you go to build that tower diorama, let me know if you need clearer instructions.

Also, just as soon as I built it and stood up to go get a zip lock bag, the kittens had it tumbled over and scattered across the floor, as soo. As my back was turned. So I don't think there are any missing parts but you never know with kittens. :lol:

Edited by Thes Hunter
  • Like 6

So you can read my writing! I am not a stereotype!

It's not THAT bad. I've read worse.

Also when you go to build that tower diorama, let me know if you need clearer instructions.

Also, just as soon as I built it and stood up to go get a zip lock bag, the kittens had it tumbled over and scattered across the floor, as soo. As my back was turned. So I don't think there are any missing parts but you never know with kittens.  :lol:

Ahh, okay, will do!

Kitties are evil like that.

Edited by ub3r_n3rd
  • Like 5