Chaoswolf

The travels of Sir Forscale and friends...The chatter/photo thread

NICE! A bunch of awesome stuffs. That troll king is pretty sweet.

Yeah, I was really excited when I saw him. He's my favorite from the bunch.

• Like 5

I really cannot wait for this. It seems like much awesome is to be found. I'm glad I can be in on the next one now

• Like 6

I really cannot wait for this. It seems like much awesome is to be found. I'm glad I can be in on the next one now

We are glad to have you!  ::):

• Like 5

Those loose minis in the last pic, the third from the left looks like 02086: Faramere of Vestonia, the one next to it is the male thief from the Ral Partha human thieves (male and female) set - I have him sitting on my shelf upstairs, and the one on the far right is the mid-level character in the Ral Partha 3-stage druid set. Not sure about the others.

• Like 6

QFT. The more, the merrier.

• Like 5

QFT. The more, the merrier.

Welcome, the more the merrier!

• Like 5

Soonâ„¢

• Like 5

I've got a few that Thes Hunter was kind enough to send of the work up to the point where I sent him.... 

• Like 3

Are there any show off threads for any of the figures from the boxes?

Can we do group WiP threads? Each person makes a post in a wip thread in the order of travel and then we ho back and edit in WiP photos if we have them?

• Like 1

Are there any show off threads for any of the figures from the boxes?

Can we do group WiP threads? Each person makes a post in a wip thread in the order of travel and then we ho back and edit in WiP photos if we have them?

Not yet.

I'd like every box starter to post their own show off thread per forum guidelines/rules.

As for group WIP threads those could be started by the first person to apply paint to the figures. Each group could have one.

• Like 3