Chaoswolf

The travels of Sir Forscale and friends...The chatter/photo thread

Hmm.... :devil:

Now I has a sad.  :down:

On the bright side, I do get to see how well I chose for the minis in my group's box, as I'm both first and last.

• Like 7

Considering I'm after Froggy, I'm half-expecting to get a box full of completely random stuff, like plastic forks and electronics bits and various decapitated minis (and heads). XD

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

• Like 10

I can't wait to see everything! At this point the anticipation is as much fun as the receiving.

Oswald is a perfect choice I keep starting this figure and never finishing because he just has too much stuff... and I've done 2 dragon hordes this year.

• Like 6

Hmm.... :devil:

Now I has a sad.  :down:

On the bright side, I do get to see how well I chose for the minis in my group's box, as I'm both first and last.

I is sad too =P

but mostly excited =P i shall put fun stuff in the box

Edited by Sirithiliel
  • Like 4

I put "stuff" in the box, including a mini that I'd likely never get to, one that I accidentally ordered two of, a couple of things from the back catalogue (hooray for sku-up!), and a bunch of BONES. Also, Sir Forscale, a journal, and pens, so no one would even have to waste their own ink. (I try to make it easy.)

EDIT: And some "freebie" items, of course.

Edited by dsmiles
  • Like 8

What thread are these unboxing/boxing pictures being posted in? This one?

Sad that I missed the picture Siri posted, somewhere.

• Like 1

I put "stuff" in the box, including a mini that I'd likely never get to, one that I accidentally ordered two of, a couple of things from the back catalogue (hooray for sku-up!), and a bunch of BONES. Also, Sir Forscale, a journal, and pens, so no one would even have to waste their own ink. (I try to make it easy.)

EDIT: And some "freebie" items, of course.

!!!!So excited!!!! I'm mostly looking forward to putting stuff in and painting sir forscale. So I'm glad to be close to the top of the list.

• Like 5

@Chaos Wolf:  I wish you had let me know that you didn't have a Sir Forscale.  I've got a dozen or so of them sitting around in unpainted glory (yet another possible Warlord unit).  I would have gladly given you one last Saturday.

• Like 4

@Chaos Wolf:  I wish you had let me know that you didn't have a Sir Forscale.  I've got a dozen or so of them sitting around in unpainted glory (yet another possible Warlord unit).  I would have gladly given you one last Saturday.

I don't have any extra Sir Forscales, but if anyone in my group has need of a strumpet or two, let me know.

... That doesn't sound quite right... :unsure:

• Like 8

I don't have any extra Sir Forscales, but if anyone in my group has need of a strumpet or two, let me know.

... That doesn't sound quite right... :unsure:

Mr. StripedMod, you are dangerously close to having to mod yourself  ::P:

• Like 6

I bet whoever is after Siri gets a sketch...and I'll be jealous.

Also did we state the group mini is just to share our style with and add to, not overwrite prior paint?

• Like 4

I bet whoever is after Siri gets a sketch...and I'll be jealous.

Also did we state the group mini is just to share our style with and add to, not overwrite prior paint?

I plan to put in enough small sketches for everyone in my group to get one each =)

• Like 9