Chaoswolf

The travels of Sir Forscale and friends...The chatter/photo thread

@Chaos Wolf:  I wish you had let me know that you didn't have a Sir Forscale.  I've got a dozen or so of them sitting around in unpainted glory (yet another possible Warlord unit).  I would have gladly given you one last Saturday.

D'oh!

I bet whoever is after Siri gets a sketch...and I'll be jealous.

Also did we state the group mini is just to share our style with and add to, not overwrite prior paint?

That's correct, feel free to slap some paint on poor naked Oswald, but don't cover up anyone else's work.

• Like 4

@Chaos Wolf:  I wish you had let me know that you didn't have a Sir Forscale.  I've got a dozen or so of them sitting around in unpainted glory (yet another possible Warlord unit).  I would have gladly given you one last Saturday.

D'oh!

Also did we state the group mini is just to share our style with and add to, not overwrite prior paint?

That's correct, feel free to slap some paint on poor naked Oswald, but don't cover up anyone else's work.

You'll end up with 2 sketches, if you wouldn't mind just popping the extra in an envelope and forwarding it on to Hibou =P

• Like 6

I plan to put in enough small sketches for everyone in my group to get one each =)

ALL HAIL QUEEN TIAMACRAB!!!

• Like 8

D'oh!

You'll end up with 2 sketches, if you wouldn't mind just popping the extra in an envelope and forwarding it on to Hibou =P

If someone sends me Hibou's address that just might happen.

• Like 1

Um....?

I'm confused. What might happen? I figured I'd take the last Siri sketch and mail it to Hibou.

• Like 1

I plan to put in enough small sketches for everyone in my group to get one each =)

and I'm right after siri! woot! 

Edited by Evilhalfling
  • Like 2

I'm actually wondering it this thread is a bit too chatty for it's intended purpose of documenting the travels of the boxes from around the US/Canada and that's ME asking which is crazy right?

• Like 5

That'd be cool if sir forscale could be in each box, but we need to get all the competed pictures of sir forscale and friends...also, someone needs to paint his sword like a measuring stick

• Like 4

Two threads might be needed. One for chatting and another for strictly monitoring the boxes locations and statuses.

• Like 4

Yeah, that IS crazy. :blink::wow:

You may have a point, though.

Think we should try to get a mod to prune/split this, or just do another one?

( I kinda think a mod prune/split might be better; I don't want to spam this area of the boards with threads for this...)

• Like 3

I've looked back through this thread and honestly, it's a muddle.

I suggest Chaoswolf start a new thread with a breakdown of the groups in the first post and any guidelines. Include something like No Chatter thread or similar in the title.

The only time anyone should be posting there is to announce that they have just mailed out a box and to whom, or that they have just received a box.

All other posts will be removed.

Keep this thread for the chatter and squeeing.

Not too sure which thread any spoilered pics should go in.

So far the only 2 boxes that I see were mailed out was Dr.Bedlams and dsmiles.

That's my suggestion anyway. I'm still at work so that'll be my input for another hour or two.

• Like 7

Yay! Minis! (Felt I should say something... lol!) I suppose I need to figure out what I'm putting in there...

• Like 5

I think that's a good call, Darsc.

I'll go do that.

Can I alter this thread's title, or do I need to ask a mod to do it?

• Like 3