Chaoswolf

The travels of Sir Forscale and friends...The chatter/photo thread

You can alter it. Just go to the first post, click Edit, then click "Use Full Editor" and you'll be able to edit the title, tags, etc. of the thread itself. :)

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

• Like 5

If you go to edit your first post, I believe you can also edit the thread title.

If not let me know what you want it to be and I can do it.

EDIT: Beaten by a single booted ninja.

Edited by Darsc Zacal
  • Like 6

ok i am kinda lost. We are now painting a section on a mini and sending it along? And  if some one is including sketches for everyone won't i just get it when it makes a second lap around?

• Like 2

ok i am kinda lost. We are now painting a section on a mini and sending it along? And  if some one is including sketches for everyone won't i just get it when it makes a second lap around?

I wasn't sure if it would make a second lap around or not =) And i wanted to make sure you got one and weren't the only one in our group left out

• Like 6

So far, DSmiles has mailed his box out.

Am I so very, very alone?

EDIT: OHMYGODFROGGY! Nice new avatar.

Edited by dsmiles
  • Like 3

Okay. So I have an idea about updating the first post of the No Chatter thread as people post sending and receiving boxes.

As people post, ChaosWolf, and Froggy and I as Mods, can edit the first post and enter the info next to the relevant name.

As an example I've cut and pasted one groups list below with some made up dates entered.

I just thought an "at a glance" status report in the first post might be helpful.

Thoughts? Especially from ChaosWolf as this is his project.

DSmiles who has kindly volunteered to run a box for all the new people.

His group will consist of:

DSmiles - Sent October 6.

Kadence - Received October 10. Sent October 15.

Catbat - Received October 17. Sent October 23.

Ulfheathen - Received October 26.

Tiniest Rhombus

Izzy Lobo

Quintangible

Keianna

SGHawkins09

Generic Fighter

Bucky Ball

Iron Hammer

• Like 6

Looks good to me. I think a running count of who has it when will keep the rest of the group excited as it gets closer.

Edited by dsmiles
  • Like 4

I thought that was what we were going to do? Did I interpret some of the text wrong earlier in the thread?

• Like 2

I did not wish to assume there would be a second lap. I also thought the groups and ordering might be mixed up a little after the first circuits.

• Like 5

I'm including the Bones version of Oswald the Overladen in place of Sir Forscale, 'cause I don't have one. If you want to put a color or 2 on him, that's fine. If not, that's cool, too. Just remember that he goes with the box.

As far as the sketches go, I was going to mail you one when I get the box back at the end.

ETA--that's a brilliant idea, Darsc!

Edited by Chaoswolf
  • Like 4

I did not wish to assume there would be a second lap. I also thought the groups and ordering might be mixed up a little after the first circuits.

I kinda hope there will; we'll have to see how well this works, and what people think about the idea. If another lap does happen, the groups will indeed be mixed up a bit.

• Like 5