Chaoswolf

The travels of Sir Forscale and friends...The chatter/photo thread

Times like this I'm glad I'm the first one in my loop.

Bonwirn, do you happen to have...ten... Sirs Forscale?

I have two or three of him...  but only one is going into the box...  Real life and a sudden shortage of parts has prevented me from shipping the box.  It should go by Friday, I can only, uhm, 'make' the stuff I need to complete the box a few a day.

• Like 6

Just haven't had the time to sit down and put the stuff in the box this week yet. Tonight I should be able to dig through my figures/basing stuff and toss them in the box with the figure to group paint and the journal I got.

• Like 3

When my eldest girl was about four I made her a full-circle black cotton velvet cape which she was allowed to wear anywhere she liked.

It got handed down through the kids and is now at best a shoulder cape, but was always popular, even at school.

• Like 7

The tutu was actually part of her recital costume from last year, complete with feathers.  It's just too cold to wear it today.  :) 

Love the cape, Pingo!  We have a few, but mostly the good ones were made for older kids.  I'm supposed to make more and I'm behind on my sewing.  :(

• Like 4

Times like this I'm glad I'm the first one in my loop.

Bonwirn, do you happen to have...ten... Sirs Forscale?

I have two or three of him... but only one is going into the box... Real life and a sudden shortage of parts has prevented me from shipping the box. It should go by Friday, I can only, uhm, 'make' the stuff I need to complete the box a few a day.

No worries. I have gotten a lot of lessons in patience this year...

Edited by Kangaroorex
  • Like 2

Yeah, real life is kicking my butt right now. I have the stuff, I got the box and packing material today, I hope to get it packed and mailed by the weekend. It's probably not gonna be tomorrow, though.

• Like 5

Sir Forscale stopped by Seattle today.  Some of his friends decided to stay with me.  You can see the ones that wanted to stay in this pic below.

http://tinypic.com/m/ie3rcj/1

2 Bones Goblins, a stone base (made of metal), and the metal Diva the Blessed (Really, let's be honest, I took her because of her name!)

I added several metal figures back into the box and hope to ship it out tomorrow. 

• Like 19

I didn't get by the post office, but the box is on the front seat of my Yukon ready for the trip to start tomorrow.  I don't think I broke 10 lbs with this box, but I did try!  Honest!

• Like 9

I ended up STUFFING a small flat rate box full of things. 10 or 11 figures, bases, basing stuff, Sir Almaran, a journal, and other things.

Edited by ub3r_n3rd
  • Like 9