The travels of Sir Forscale and friends...The chatter/photo thread

In a shocking turn of events, that's all stuff that I put in.

EDIT: By the way, those are supposed to be snakes on the Bushido mini. Even though they look like worms, but whatever.

Woah...what were the odds... Well, you have fine tastes, my friend. Also, I am so excited about the Hangin' Judge. Unfortunately, I won't have time to paint much until next month. :(

But yeah, I did some major box organizing today. There's a lot of stuff. :P

• Like 7
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sir Forscale stopped by Seattle today.  Some of his friends decided to stay with me.  You can see the ones that wanted to stay in this pic below.   http://tinypic.com/m/ie3rcj/1   2 Bones Goblins,

My picks out of the box [put in a lot more than I took out, if you count freebies and sketches =P] I'll try to get better picture tomorrow And went ahead and built the super amazing BATTLE DOLPHIN! =

So here's what I got out of my box.  I ended up putting in a lot more than I took out.  

Posted Images

I am disappointed.

All day while at work, I had a feeling that there would be a box waiting for me when I got home.

Got home. No box. :down:

Not concerned though. I know from past experience that cross border parcels can take a looong time to get up here.

• Like 8

3/9 sketches done =P i'll probably have them all done by Monday, which is when I plan to ship the box out again. I'll let you all know for sure when I ship it though

Siri. Does that mean you received the box?

• Like 4

3/9 sketches done =P i'll probably have them all done by Monday, which is when I plan to ship the box out again. I'll let you all know for sure when I ship it though

Siri. Does that mean you received the box?

Not yet. It is due to come in tomorrow, according ot the tracking #

• Like 6

Yeah, everyone should be posting up pics what they snagged from the boxes (not what they put into them). Just so we can oooooh and ahhhhh over the things. 

yup, what he said. ::):

Is everybody switching out the box for a fresh one or just relabeling the box that arrives? some of each?

Ub3r got this one.

More fun giving than receiving for me. I like to surprise people.

Same here, on both accounts.

• Like 2

Though, I may end up converting Sir Forscale rather than painting him.

Does this mean more decapitation and swapped heads? That seems to be a theme with you.

As for the post office, my experience is that their tracking numbers consistently report my mail as "delivered" at least 24 hours before the delivery unit bothers to bring anything to my house. :grr:

• Like 1