The travels of Sir Forscale and friends...The chatter/photo thread

The box in our circuit should get to me on Monday, since I have everything mailed to work. I'll do my thing, and should have it on to the next withing a few days at the outside.

• Like 4
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sir Forscale stopped by Seattle today.  Some of his friends decided to stay with me.  You can see the ones that wanted to stay in this pic below.   http://tinypic.com/m/ie3rcj/1   2 Bones Goblins,

My picks out of the box [put in a lot more than I took out, if you count freebies and sketches =P] I'll try to get better picture tomorrow And went ahead and built the super amazing BATTLE DOLPHIN! =

So here's what I got out of my box.  I ended up putting in a lot more than I took out.  

Posted Images

So is Lead OK.  As I looked though my collection, I realized that a lot of it predates the use of pewter. Most of my pewter is either painted or in a Warlord army.

If I remember correctly, the answer is "Yes, but..." - make sure it's packaged separately in the box, and very carefully marked - some people really don't want to get any lead minis at all, basically, so making sure they're easily identifiable is pretty key. 

• Like 4

So is Lead OK.  As I looked though my collection, I realized that a lot of it predates the use of pewter. Most of my pewter is either painted or in a Warlord army.

If I remember correctly, the answer is "Yes, but..." - make sure it's packaged separately in the box, and very carefully marked - some people really don't want to get any lead minis at all, basically, so making sure they're easily identifiable is pretty key.

That was my impression. I pictured lead ones in separate sealed little baggies, clearly marked, although I don't recall that there were specific instructions on how to pack or label them, only that they be separated.

• Like 3

Yes it is; see below.

You do remember correctly. On all counts.

• Like 2

Siiiigh. Guys. I just realized I accidentally stole one of the pens that was shipped in the box. :( I'm a monster. Next loop around, I'll include a whole metric butt-ton of pens to make up for it. I'm sorry guys.

• Like 5

Siiiigh. Guys. I just realized I accidentally stole one of the pens that was shipped in the box. :( I'm a monster. Next loop around, I'll include a whole metric butt-ton of pens to make up for it. I'm sorry guys.

Unacceptable, you bring shame and disgrace to this formally great family of the newb box! Now what am I going to write with? I'll have to open a vein! Fifty lashes with a wet noodle!

• Like 4

So photo of the pen...? ::D:

Edit: You could always stick two stamps on it and send it on...maybe send straight on to Tiniest Rhombus so it could catch up?

Edited by TGP
  • Like 4