The travels of Sir Forscale and friends...The chatter/photo thread

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sir Forscale stopped by Seattle today.  Some of his friends decided to stay with me.  You can see the ones that wanted to stay in this pic below.   http://tinypic.com/m/ie3rcj/1   2 Bones Goblins,

My picks out of the box [put in a lot more than I took out, if you count freebies and sketches =P] I'll try to get better picture tomorrow And went ahead and built the super amazing BATTLE DOLPHIN! =

So here's what I got out of my box.  I ended up putting in a lot more than I took out.  

Posted Images

Maybe I'm just looking at this all the wrong way. Maybe it wasn't an accident... MAYBE the pen's a HOSTAGE instead! Yes, yes, it's all coming together now...

Personally, I'd have selected a miniature or two to keep, but each to her own I guess.   ::P:

• Like 7

Box received. I'll take whatever I'm going to, if anything, drop in a few items, and get it on its way. 

Excellent!

Make sure to take pics/post in here of whatever you decide to take, paint a little bit of Sir Almaran, and maybe write in the journal before you send it off!

• Like 4

Wait, we're snail-painting something in the box?  Can I do the eyes?   ::D:

You are in Bonwirn's group so I'm not sure if he put something in there for the group to paint or not off the top of my head.

There are a few of us who started boxes that put in Sir Forscale to group paint and I personally added in Sir Almaran (the Gold) for my group. 

• Like 4