The travels of Sir Forscale and friends...The chatter/photo thread

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sir Forscale stopped by Seattle today.  Some of his friends decided to stay with me.  You can see the ones that wanted to stay in this pic below.   http://tinypic.com/m/ie3rcj/1   2 Bones Goblins,

My picks out of the box [put in a lot more than I took out, if you count freebies and sketches =P] I'll try to get better picture tomorrow And went ahead and built the super amazing BATTLE DOLPHIN! =

So here's what I got out of my box.  I ended up putting in a lot more than I took out.  

Posted Images

Wait, we're snail-painting something in the box?  Can I do the eyes?   ::D:

I would like to reserve da boots. Because reasons. ^_^

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

You get one!

...but you can choose left or right...  ::D:

• Like 4

With all this more going into the box then coming out... what will we do at EOL (end of line).

(And I can for sure toss some hirst arts in for people if they want... oh wait.. until we decide what we are doing for eol, that will just be Uber for me)

Edited by Thes Hunter
  • Like 5

With all this more going into the box then coming out... what will we do at EOL (end of line).

(And I can for sure toss some hirst arts in for people if they want... oh wait.. until we decide what we are doing for eol, that will just be Uber for me)

We'll send them back out after the coordinators get them back with the groups being mixed up a bit (except for Canada as there are only 5 of them total). This is as long as there is still interest in keeping it going. These things could be hanging out going around the country/countries for a few years if everyone likes it.

• Like 7