The travels of Sir Forscale and friends...The chatter/photo thread

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sir Forscale stopped by Seattle today.  Some of his friends decided to stay with me.  You can see the ones that wanted to stay in this pic below.   http://tinypic.com/m/ie3rcj/1   2 Bones Goblins,

My picks out of the box [put in a lot more than I took out, if you count freebies and sketches =P] I'll try to get better picture tomorrow And went ahead and built the super amazing BATTLE DOLPHIN! =

So here's what I got out of my box.  I ended up putting in a lot more than I took out.  

Posted Images

BOX IS HERE!!!!!

And holy cow, guys, there's SO MUCH STUFF I can't even  ::o:

Still sorting through everything. There is much Froggy conversion goodness, several of which made me giggle, such as Sir Forscale's career change. :D Also many lovely things from Bonwirn. So many goodies!

I'll snap pictures when I'm done. The box will likely be going out again a week from now; a new box will need to be acquired, and also I will be making a something, or possibly a couple of somethings, to go in.  :ph34r:

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

• Like 9

Is everybody taking pictures of the total of what was in the box?

Those might be fun to look at, at the end...

I have just finished making three extra things to stick in...planning a fourth...since there are four peoples downstream of me.

• Like 7

As promised it's picture time. First up is the hooked terror that has narrowly avoided being apart of my last four orders.

Next is a bones giant spider, three goatmen, a lizardman, a short wererat, and a grumpy gnome with a bad attitude.

And finally the stuff from the freebie box. A cool picture from Catbat, 2 d20s, a small bucket some weapon bits, the top portion of a crocodiles head and a large eagle with a missing wing that I am pretty sure I can replace.

I'm so happy you rescued some of the bin-minis! They're going to a good home! Especially that eagle. He'd been in the $1 bin for eons, and I'm the only one who gets anything out of there. I loved him but knew I wasn't confident enough to restore him to his former glory, so I look forward to seeing what you do with him!

Also, if that's the quality of CatBat's art, I hope she put enough in for everyone.

I certainly did! There should be enough for everyone in the circuit, +1 for when it gets back to the circuit starter, provided everyone takes one. :)

• Like 10

The mail just got delivered. A box addressed to "Pingo" has arrived, amusing my husband.

I haven't opened it yet as I'm in the studio, but I expect to get to it later this afternoon.

I'm kind of surprised how excited I am by this.

• Like 12