The travels of Sir Forscale and friends...The chatter/photo thread

And I am sure more hirst arts diorama kits will appear in various boxes...  :devil:

I can't do sci-fi like Bonwirn, but I've been sure to send random hirst bits to various people I've had the occasion to send things to. And without knowing Bonwirn had made little diorama kits, I was thinking of doing just the same. :bday:

• Like 3
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't cast any Hurst stuff in a while. I need to order a few more molds as well... hmmm....

Almost didn't recognize you Kharsin, you changed your avatar and got a personal title that I don't remember seeing before.

• Like 2

I haven't cast any Hurst stuff in a while. I need to order a few more molds as well... hmmm....

Almost didn't recognize you Kharsin, you changed your avatar and got a personal title that I don't remember seeing before.

Lol! I do that from time to time. I don't do so often as I end up painting a lot of females for our group. Lol!

• Like 5

Chatter For The Chatter Thread

Let me join Ub3r N3rd in apologizing that you were inadvertently skipped. That's the only hiccup we've had, at least as far as I know. We will be doing it again soon, and you're more than welcome to jump in again. Like Ub3r said, I'm also happy to send you a test pm to make sure you get the notification.

Thanks! dsmiles sent me a PM, and it worked like a charm! gmail = 1, Verizon = 0. It looks like the issue is sorted out for the future. I'd love to join in on the next one!

2cp; I vote Ironhammer gets put near the beginning of one of the circuits for next time?

Yay to working email. Glad you got the system worked out.

Can't wait until the next one. I wonder if anyone would be interested in some smaller than 25mm military units. I think they are Italian horseback riders or something like that. (Don't have the boxes in front of myself).

Possibly, yes. Are these 15mm?

But this is thread is the chatter thread?

• Like 5

I think we'll be able to work something out.

ETA--Still waiting on pictures from some people...hint hint

Hint!

Edited by Chaoswolf
  • Like 7

Let me join Ub3r N3rd in apologizing that you were inadvertently skipped. That's the only hiccup we've had, at least as far as I know. We will be doing it again soon, and you're more than welcome to jump in again. Like Ub3r said, I'm also happy to send you a test pm to make sure you get the notification.

Thanks! dsmiles sent me a PM, and it worked like a charm! gmail = 1, Verizon = 0. It looks like the issue is sorted out for the future. I'd love to join in on the next one!

2cp; I vote Ironhammer gets put near the beginning of one of the circuits for next time?

Why thank you! 

It would actually be kind of nice to be a bit further up the chain.  I'm a fairly obsessive mini converter, with scads of nicely converted figures which I then never get round to painting, and I've often thought it would be nice to see what someone else could do with some of the stuff I've made.  I figured I could drop a few of my pieces into the box, and then see how people paint them up!  Being further up the chain means more people would get a crack at it.

Edited by Ironhammer
  • Like 8

Why thank you! 

It would actually be kind of nice to be a bit further up the chain.  I'm a fairly obsessive mini converter, with scads of nicely converted figures which I then never get round to painting, and I've often thought it would be nice to see what someone else could do with some of the stuff I've made.  I figured I could drop a few of my pieces into the box, and then see how people paint them up!  Being further up the chain means more people would get a crack at it.

Actually, wouldn't you want to be right at the beginning then? So you get them in the box and then everyone after you can have a chance to pick one up.

• Like 5