RPG Gamer T-Shirts [Kickstarter] - US only. :(

pcktlnt

Link: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/mcathro/rpg-gamer-t-shirts-level-4-wwwarmorclass10com

Description:

A collection of shirts for people that love Role-Playing Games. (RPGs) Don't dress like an NPC! ArmorClass10.com

Back in 2012 we launched a Kickstarter to create ArmorClass10.com. Our goal was to bring a collection of RPG and Table-top gaming themed shirts to the public, and we succeeded beyond our meager expectations! Building on that success, we've since launched two more Kickstarter projects, each adding new shirts to our growing catalog. We're back with our fourth Kickstarter and a whole slew of new designs made by gamers, for gamers!

Some T-shirts examples. More on the site if you pop over.

dfeb0dcee30b211fb237e40550cafa4b_large.j

Sizes:

In Mens/Unisex you can get Small-6XL. Yes, that's right; I said 6XL! (Or "Gamer Medium".)

In Ladies/Fitted you may get Small-3XL.

Colors:

Yes! In most cases we offer our shirts in a choice of colors. There are a few exceptions depending on the design, but almost all of our designs can be had on different color shirts. Our common color choices are Black, Grey, Green, Blue, Red and Pink.

• Like 2

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't want to be a party pooper on anyone's kickstarter, but there are nicer, and cleverer gamer Tshirts readily available for less than what these folks are asking for. They're not a hard to find item. Most comic and/or game stores have them as well as cons and established online retail sites have had them since forever.

What's the attraction in these that have the project creators on their fourth kickstarter?

• Like 4

US only, because shipping times mean they probably wouldn't be delivered before Christmas outside the States..... erm.... ok. I get that they'd make decent presents but not really getting the essential Christmas link. I have backed a Christmas themed KS before and got the rewards about a month ago. It didn't seem like a big deal to me.

I kind of like the alignments one... and I kind of love the Chaotic Good one. want... so I'll wait eight months and grab it at CTCon, or one and grab it at RIConn, for 5$.

It's t-shirts. Anything you think of has been done before.

Also, these aren't really that good. The magic missile one especially seems to be headed in 5 different directions, none of them funny. And when did making a geek joke become about taking pop culture things and randomly mashing D&D into them? :( I always liked obscure, funny in-jokes, myself...

• Like 3

Right. Even I have bought funnier geek shirts for less, and I live in a country that may not be quite as overpriced as Norway1, but sure tries hard.

Good thing they don't even want my money, no?

1 After a weekend trip to Norway, you'll have paid enough in sales tax that you feel like they owe you an old-school viking mugging.

Edited by Arkady
  • Like 3