• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Kangaroorex
      Further efforts to produce a dozen dragons this year brought me out to the desert sands where even dragons new to worry about being spotted if they want a decent meal.  To this end desert dragons are campflaged to look like the ground from above and the sky from below.

Hope you enjoy him 

• By Gantrell
      The latest from my bench, Reaper Minis Sir Conlan. This is a character for my D&D game. Player requested muted colors but a contrasting blue cloak. What do you think? Did I succeed? As always C&C welcomed and encouraged.

• By Iridil
      I painted this up for my running game as an NPC. Had a heck of a time with her face - I seem to had inadvertantly ended up with a sort of mask effect on her eyes - and I'm going with that in game - sort of fits the NPC anyway

• By jonaas33
      Painted this dwarf after he inspired me to write a D&D adventure.  It's a really cool fig with plenty of neat little details.  Comments and critiques are always welcome!  Thanks in advance!

• By 72moonglum
      Good morning Reapermaniacs,

So here's one I've had painted for about a week or so but have never just gotten around to sit down at my normal computer to post him.

This one is one I've actually had for a long time, and it's an old lead version back from the seventies.  I had to at one point I think scrape off some paint. I had another newer version of him, but the detail was pretty soft so ended up painting up the original, whose details were so much more nice and crisp.

And being he was a "high" elf, I wanted him to have some nice light colors, no greens and browns.

Anyhoos, here he is:

I've been on a recent kick painting these older miniatures, even old by Partha standards (pre-eighties).  I think I'm going to keep painting them, putting them into my normal mix of newer, old Partha figures.  In any case, hope you like them!

• Who's Online   7 Members, 0 Anonymous, 29 Guests (See full list)