Sign in to follow this  
Sirithiliel

Hirst Arts Furniture WIP

Bonwirn was kind enough to send my husband and I some furniture and accessories from his Hirst Arts molds. So I'm painting them up now  ^_^

Doing basic wood coloring right now. None of these are done yet

post-12758-0-23990000-1412790911_thumb.jpg

post-12758-0-55939100-1412790920_thumb.jpg

• Like 18

Wow! Is this from the person selling them online?

Bonwirn was super generous enough to send us some Hirst Art pieces for our Space Dragon Diorama. He has a lot of the molds, you'd have to contact him directly if you have questions about what he can do with the molds. 

• Like 2

Soooo cool!

Yours will be in the mail as soon as Siri sends them along!

Wow! Is this from the person selling them online?

I don't have a web site, ebay store or any other type of online presence.  Mostly, it's folks I know who want to try out the Hirst Arts builds for themselves without investing in the molds, only to find out it is not for them.  Send me a PM if are interested in trying it out.

• Like 6

Soooo cool!

Ub3r, do you want me to send your's ahead early? That way they don't sit here until I finish all the Egyptian stuff =)

Soooo cool!

I know, just drooling in anticipation  :upside:

Ub3r, do you want me to send your's ahead early? That way they don't sit here until I finish all the Egyptian stuff =)

No, it's fine Siri. Just send with the rest of the stuff so you aren't spending more on shipping than necessary. I can wait, not like I'm going to get a chance to paint them right now anyhow with the other projects currently on my desk. Thank you so much for the offer though  ^_^

Edited by ub3r_n3rd
  • Like 1

Are you sure? Priority flat rate packages aren't that expensive, and sending it ahead will give me more room in the big box to pack the painted things as carefully as I want to =)

Are you sure? Priority flat rate packages aren't that expensive, and sending it ahead will give me more room in the big box to pack the painted things as carefully as I want to =)

I won't say no if you want to do it, just trying to save you the cost of shipping twice.  ^_^

I don't mind at all haha. Won't be able to do it this week, I think, but I'll let you know when I do =) I plan to wrap the things i'm painting so that they don't chip during shipping, so having more space in the box will be useful

• Like 2

I don't mind at all haha. Won't be able to do it this week, I think, but I'll let you know when I do =) I plan to wrap the things i'm painting so that they don't chip during shipping, so having more space in the box will be useful

No hurry. Very nice, thank you  ::D:

Would you like the bag of portal bits? Not sure how i should paint them

Sure, you can also toss in the 3 human figures if there's room in the box if you like. 

The portal we'll have to talk about in more detail once I get the thing constructed, which we can talk about in our other thread so I don't continue to derail this one on you.  :upside: