• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Darcstaar
      Hi people.
      Im going to start another PBP.  So far I have interest from @ShadowRaven, @dwarvenranger, @Dilvish the Deliverer, and @Kangaroorex.

We’re going to start the Serpent’s Skull adventure path.  Pathfinder 1e.

All books are in play, but I reserve the right to veto something if it seems too gross/bloated.

Please utilize the Serpent’s Skull Players Guide from the Paizo website.

Abilities: 4d6, reroll all 1’s, drop lowest score, yielding ranges from 2-18 pre mods.

Avg. Starting gold.

We’ll follow the AP leveling track when possible.

We’ll have individual initiative.

I hope to get this started soon, so please post those characters.

-edits-
      House Rules
      1. HP beyond first level.  Roll the hit die.  If the roll is less than”avg” then take avg instead.  Example: Wizard d6.  Rolls a 1.  Gets 4hp instead, before Con mod.
      2. Acrobatics can be used to avoid AOO when standing from prone.
      3. If someone is not responding and action is waiting for them, I’ll send a pm after 24 hours.  If no response 24 hours later, I’ll take over that character to get action rolling again.
    • By Darcstaar
      Part 1 of the Serpent’s Skull Adventure Path.  By James Jacobs, (c) 2010.
      Paizo Publishing.

Using the Pathfinder Rules from the Pathfinder Core Rulebook
      Sixth Printing, 2013 and copyright 2009 and on
      Also uses Open Game License Content 1.0a Copyright 2000 Wizards of the Coast
    • By Darcstaar
      Copyright 2012 Paizo Publishing.

Using the Pathfinder Rules from the Pathfinder Core Rulebook
      Sixth Printing, 2013 and copyright 2009 and on
      Also uses Open Game License Content 1.0a Copyright 2000 Wizards of the Coast

You can decide if you know each other before the start of the adventure, or are all randomly passing through this small rural town on your way to or from Korvosa.
      You have heard rumor that a carnival passes through this town, and have come to investigate and have some fun.
      As you mill about the carnival grounds, you can sample delicious food from vendors, view exotic sights or shows, and participate in games of skill and chance.

Let me know what types of things you are interested in, and if/how you know each other.
    • By Darcstaar
      Hi everyone.
      In light of additional free time, I'd like to start another PBP.
      Maybe I'll be able to get prior ones going again, if people are interested.
      We'll be doing Murder's Mark.  A Pathfinder Module for four 1st level characters.

From www.paizo.com
      An urban mystery adventure for 1st-level characters.
      Everyone in the fishing town of Ilsurian is excited when the legendary Umbra Carnival rolls into town—even if the show is run by members of the much-maligned Varisian ethnic group. With strange and exotic beasts, scandalous performances, games of chance, and all the other fun of a traveling fair, who could resist such an opportunity for entertainment?
      Unfortunately for both the town and the circus, however, entertainment isn’t the only opportunity the carnival presents. 

Core Rulebook, Advanced Player's Guide, Advanced Race Guide are OK.

Character Generation:
      Attributes: 4d6, reroll all 1's, drop lowest die.  This will yield attribute rolls of 6-18.
      Average Starting Gold for class.
      Alignments: LG, NG, CG, LN, TN.

The hope would be that once we finish this one, we'll be able to start another with the same characters...
    • By lexomatic
      Is there anyone who might be interested  in a PBP 4e GURPS lite (rules light, no crazy math) portal horror/ mystery modern day adventure.
      1) Gurps 4e is published by Steve Jackson Games, and the free "lite" version of the rules is available online here.
      2) This world is adapted by me from the fiction of Ian Rogers with my own additions.
      3) Character creation rules
      NO MAGIC OR SUPER POWERS or cinematic skills/abilities
      100 points available up to 50 points in disadvantages and 5 quirks as well. If your character concept is disabled, then there's leeway to go over this, but needs discussion with me first
      If you have 4e books or the character creator app, feel free to go for it. Otherwise I will post a list of templates and where they're located that I've vetted to guide you beyond the lite rules.
      A skill at 12/13 is considered professional quality. higher gets you a better ability to handle tough situations and improve chance at a critical. Really high skills might get notoriety (could be good or bad).
      Useful guidance http://forums.sjgames.com/showthread.php?p=369148
      Also this free pdf condensing skills info should be useful

4) This is set in Toronto and Ontario Canada primarily. Your character doesn't need to be from there, you just need to have an idea of what you're doing there, and specifically to start, what you're doing in the PATH specifically (this will be how you are all introduced). After reading about the world basics, you will also need to think about any supernatural/ blacklands experience your character has had... if any, and if/how they were affected by it.
      The World Basics
      I'm hoping to be able to do a few posts a week, but because I'm new to this, and have limited availability it might be slower than I want. I'm unsure about the number of players - this could work with only a few.
      More later. Feel free to ask questions or express interest.
      If you have and use a skill that will allow you to obtain info/ achieve goal to advance plot, that will happen. I won't make people roll until something happens or things end.

This site seems to have a decent character generator. There`s step-by-step at the top of the page, and it auto-calculates. Please print to pdf or printscreen or recopy.  so I can review. If you need a template, please let me know. Please set point maximum to 100 (it defaulted to 300 for me).

Current Characters list:
      1)Magnus Albertson @Dilvish the Deliverer
      2)Sammy @Arkady
      3) Sam Travis @Corsair
      4)TBD @Chaoswolf
      5) Raoul @Colonel Kane

6) Morgan Faustus @Kangaroorex
      There will be a hard cap at 6 players. And maybe only 5 total. We're closing in on being able to start things.
  • Who's Online   13 Members, 0 Anonymous, 35 Guests (See full list)