Hidden and overlooked Reaper treasures

Pingo

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

+1 on loving all those wraiths. There's a simple kind of genius to them.

I feel like I don't know Reaper's catalogue well enough to do this, so forgive me if these are super-common, much-loved, relatively new mini. Bob Olley's Nord Kegbreaker.

http://www.reapermini.com/OnlineStore/dwarf cleric/sku-up/02371

He's not pretty. But he's lovely. And about perfect for my D&D character, heh.

• Like 10

I really like this figure and have used it for a couple of different PCs. Another figure that looks so much better when painted.

This figure makes a fabulous fighter figure.  ^_^

These guys have great cloaks (and greatcloaks  :;): ) for painting.

This guy's shield is a fine choice for freehand and a great cloak as well.

You might notice a theme in the sculptors.

• Like 9

I used to think that hanging around with some of my technophile friends cost me a lot of money.

Then I met you people. :blink:

Youre welcome

After I saw that one, I ordered ALL (5?) of the wraiths. Just need to get around to painting them ...
You're welcome too ::P:
  • Like 8

I used to think that hanging around with some of my technophile friends cost me a lot of money.

Then I met you people. :blink:

Youre welcome

After I saw that one, I ordered ALL (5?) of the wraiths. Just need to get around to painting them ...
You're welcome too ::P:

Er, I meant last time I saw that one, which was a few months ago.  They've been sitting in the drawer of my painting desk since spring.

• Like 2

When I first saw those wraiths at my FLGS years ago, the gloves and boots just floating in midair... just totally blew my mind. Some day I'm going to take clear epoxy or sculpey or something and sculpt in the "invisible" parts... Actually, my other idea was to take the female wraith and sculpt in the missing parts with greenstuff to make her human again.

I also kind of dig Ed's old skeleton with dual hand crossbows - very unusual chioce of weapons for a skelly...

Sandra Garrity's old stuff: Any of the mounted figures like Vanessa Redstorm (Yay horses without the riders' legs attached!),Tristan Loremistress, Catherine O'Mannon, Greycloud and Raindancer the pegasi, Cthal T'chuk and D'Khul  the mindflayers, 02127; Giant Mountain Troll (carrying his lunch with him, lol), Damn, just noticed 02183: Queen Shannon, lol, 02250:Earth Elemental, Trezzna the minotaur, Elisha Light's Edge, Frulla Krung, Lardgulp the two-headed troll, Rax Darkcutter, the list is endless...

• Like 9