54mm Saxon Raider

bailey03

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks for the insight on how you achieved the face...  I am sure I won't be the only one make notes and attempting this myself...  great work and I hope we see more posts from you and maybe a long WIP to help guide some of us less gifted hobbyists.

• Like 2

thanks for the insight on how you achieved the face...  I am sure I won't be the only one make notes and attempting this myself...  great work and I hope we see more posts from you and maybe a long WIP to help guide some of us less gifted hobbyists.

He has some Skin tutorials over on the WAMP forum, very very informative and awesome.

Painting Faces

Painting Skin Tones

Greek Hoplite 

• Like 3

He has some Skin tutorials over on the WAMP forum, very very informative and awesome.

Painting Faces

Painting Skin Tones

Greek Hoplite 

i will be browsing all of these shortly!

I have a signon and do rate mini as i can reach the site from work.. never did dig through the tutorial section though...apparently I am missing the good stuff.

Edited by robinh
  • Like 2

Thanks, everyone. I'll be sure to share more projects here. This one is a bit odd as we're starting when he's about 80% finished. The next one will be a more normal primer to finish sort of thing.

Ub3r, thanks for sharing the links! I've started compiling a lot of my tutorials on my blog:

http://powellminipainting.blogspot.com/p/tutorials.html

It's a repeat of the stuff at WAMP plus a few other ones. I share a lot of my recipes for skin, white, and other mixes and they're mostly Reaper colors, so hopefully people will find them useful

• Like 5