Sign in to follow this  
scorpio616

77183: Frost Wyrm aka Remorhaz

Getting this affixed to its base.

post-12161-0-10533700-1413073798_thumb.jpg

Next is to get some rubble to give the burrowing out of the ground look. The bottom half will get repurposed for a D&D Salamander lord.

Edited by scorpio616
  • Like 12

Very cool, and I love your work on the base!

Your ice base already looks awesome, but I thought I'd throw in a link to Monkey Sloth's excellent tutorial on ice bases simply because I think that putting the crackle paint he uses over all of your ice could make things even cooler with almost zero additional effort!  I've used that crackle paint myself several times before with very great success.

• Like 3

Your ice base already looks awesome, but I thought I'd throw in a link to Monkey Sloth's excellent tutorial on ice bases simply because I think that putting the crackle paint he uses over all of your ice could make things even cooler with almost zero additional effort!  I've used that crackle paint myself several times before with very great success.

Dude! Awesome tutorial! Thank you for linking to it and making my diorama even more complicated than I was planning... LOL!

• Like 1

Dude! Awesome tutorial! Thank you for linking to it and making my diorama even more complicated than I was planning... LOL!

Never trust anything the man who wrote that tutorial says.

• Like 5