• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Inarah
      "Starting with the latest expansion to the GURPS Action series (see Warehouse 23), your pledge of $3 secures you a PDF copy of GURPS Action 8 - Twists. This 10-page PDF, written by Sean Punch, aims to shake things up. "

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/warehouse23/steve-jackson-games-gurps-2021-pdf-challenge?

10 PDFs for as little as $3 seems like a deal. 
    • By Krassling
      My daughters ship needed a steering wheel, so I bought the Drunken pirate and put him on the bridge.
      Took the Photos before adding the sails. So you have a better view on the decks.

• By GlenP
      Sea Storm is a resin female pirate bust from Altores Studios in 1/9th scale. The piece is basically the head/body, the hat, pipe, and a loop earring. I replaced the earring with copper wire. Apart from some mold trash where the coat and torso meet, there were no major issues. Primed with my dwindling supply of Floquil Railroad Colors' Gray Primer and painted with Reaper acrylics.

Questions and Comments welcomed... ain't no secrets here.

Glen

• By JGroeling
      Honestly didnt realize the size of this figure when I'd ordered her. Came in and I was like, oooh she's giantkin or some kind of goliath. 
      Mine also had a hole in the base, but since I was extending the metal plate out to fit on a plastic base anyone, no worries. 

• By R2ED
      Here he is based.  Tried messing around with water effects.  Cool stuff! 

• Who's Online   14 Members, 1 Anonymous, 34 Guests (See full list)