So here is the treat I got with my Reaper order last week, along with a couple of relatives: Strahd, a Warhammer Fantasy hero, and Reaper's own classic Vampire, 03248. I like the flesh on that last one the best; I might have to go back and repaint the others. Dark Elf triad, final high-light mixed DE high-light mixed with the Shattered Bone 9273 that came with my order.

Vampires.jpg

Once started on the Halloween theme, I had to keep going with Pumpkin Horrors, 03356. I used the Reaper HD Burning Orange, hit it with a brown wash, high-lighted with the Pumpkin Orange 9270 that came with my order. Oh, and the hats are high-lighted with the Nightmare Black 9280 from the same. No bases on these as they will (probably) never be used in a game; they might end up in a diorama someday. I really enjoyed painting these. I got Rotpatch with my order, so I have more evil pumpkin painting in my future.

Pumpkins.jpg

And some older stuff I had to dust off. From left to right, an old AD&D banshee from Ral Partha, a old Ral Partha miniature that Iron Wind Metals still sells, a Mithril Miniatures figure, and my first crack at the Bones Ghost.

Ghosts.jpg

And finally, the beastie that will eat the PCs in my next D&D session. Not really Halloween, but in the ballpark.

CarrionCrawler.jpg

Oh, and in the back ground is a Games Workshop Garden of Mor I recently painted up. I hope you enjoy the pics and Happy Halloween!

• Like 22

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic