• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Mckenna35
      Picked up a bunch of the CAV terrain before Christmas t use for CAV and/or 28mm sci-fi gaming. Have been working my way through it and thought I'd post what I've finished so far.

72607 Ammo dump

72608 Fuel dump

72610 Short Containers (3x sets)

72615 Bunkers

72611 Generators

Generator with a couple of 28mm Warlord figures to show how it looks in that scale

• By CAVBOSS
      Set aside some time for our 2nd virtual gaming convention coming March 26-27! We are currently working on a full line of events that will include online gaming, special guests, virtual painting contest, and much more! Special miniatures and prizes will also be available.
      We are looking for more content contributors and would love to host your event! Please email us at cavcon(at)talon-games(dot)com ASAP! www.twitch.tv/talongamesonline

MAINVIRTUAL CC 2021 MAIN_2.mp4
    • By MusicalFeline
      Brief word of introduction. I know next to nil about CAV. My current interest in it is solely from a painting perspective. With that in mind, please excuse any blunders I make.

So, I'm a painter looking for some cool stuff to paint. I see CAV's mechs. I think "I like mechs, those look cool, I think I'll grab some". Then my eyes flicker upwards towards where it says "10mm scale". I think you can see where this is going.

Long story short, how big are these? It looks like they come on 1" hexes, and $4.99-$6.99 is quite a lot to charge for a small mini (in my opinion, of course).

Many thanks, all!
    • By Werkrobotwerk
      I had painted a flail as a test model, and then decided to do a group since it was an easy color scheme.
      had too many tags, but it's a pillager, wolverine, flail, outlaw, and poltergeist 

• By Standifer
      So I finally fell into the temptation and got my first ground based sci fi minis!(I do have spaceships.) 
      A Cataphract, conquerer , and a halberd by Reaper minis came in with my horsman today! Sadly the halberd is missing a piece so it may in end up being returned. 
      So my first order of business was a small conversion to the cataphract
      Before conversion

And the conquerer has donated the necessary parts for said conversion, specifically his smaller missile pods.

A bit of work with an exacto knife removed said weapons.

And a bit more exacto work to make a spot for the pods on the Cataphract.

Some super glue to assemble the cataphract and voila! It is time for paint!

And don’t worry about the Conquerer, I have a conversion in mind for it too. It just might not be a true mech when I’m done.......

More sci-fi stuff to come soon I hope!
      And maybe just maybe I’ll try to make a backstory for these guys.
      Thankyou for looking! 

• Who's Online   18 Members, 1 Anonymous, 34 Guests (See full list)