• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Andy- these are great, the Seguigio Hound reminds me a bit like my Doberman Strahd you sculpted for me. I may have to pick these up as well can see so many uses for them all.
I love your sculpting style just lovely.

Edited by Marsya
  • Like 2

Andy- these are great, the Seguigio Hound reminds me a bit like my Doberman Strahd you sculpted for me. I may have to pick these up as well can see so many uses for them all.

I lover your sculpting style just lovely.

To be honest, I think it was your dogs that helped me get this job. :B):  I'd worked with this client before, but when he approached me with this job, he mentioned seeing your pups on my site.

I'm fairly certain that these will be pewter.

• Like 2

I love your sculpting style just lovely.

To be honest, I think it was your dogs that helped me get this job. :B):  I'd worked with this client before, but when he approached me with this job, he mentioned seeing your pups on my site.

I'm fairly certain that these will be pewter.

That's awesome (Don't tell my dogs don't want them to feel famous :poke:

I really need to get brave enough to put some paint on my sculpts, I may just have to buy a few copies of this Seguigio hound to practice on.

• Like 2

They look fabulous! Can't wait to see the crocodile, love crocodiles!

post-140-0-13528600-1413339560.jpg

Still have a few sessions left on him.

Have to give a public thanks to Siri too here.  She got me skull and skeleton pictures to order for the cats, baboon, and croc. ::):

Edited by TaleSpinner
  • Like 6