Paranoia Kickstarter

Reaperbryan

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm

will you reach Reap-R-BRY-6 by the end I wonder?

I will only be terminated if I am guilty of treason. I am Happy, Loyal, and am not a Mutant, nor a Communist or a Terrorist. frankly, I am not even sue what most of those words mean, except that they are bad.

R-BRY-1, this is a warning.  Only a terrorist or communist would be worried enough about being terminated to research the penalty for Communism or Terrorism.  Your happiness, loyalty and genetic purity are now suspect.

Edited by lowlylowlycook

Even the post campaign survey for extras is true to the spirit of the game:

First and last questions, with my answers:

On a scale of 1-10, how loyal are you to the Computer?

10, and I can still show *more* loyalty to the Computer.

On a scale of 1-10, how much of a Traitor are you?

0! And this question sounds like what a Traitor would ask to recruit allies. ZAAAAP!!!

Edited by Cranky Dog
  • Like 1

Was cleaning up the status on some old kickstarters tonight and was surprised to see this is still delayed.

Sigh... I know.

We still get regular updates, and it *is* moving forward. But soooo slow.

Obviously, commie mutant terrorists are to blame.

RPG's *always* get delayed. Or, at least the ones I've found interest in. My guess is that most RPG SG's are additional content, which takes longer to develop than, say, additional miniatures.

I also noticed that James Wick was working on another RPG KS at the same time as Paranoia. 

EDIT: Whoops! James Wallis.

Edited by ced1106

RPG's *always* get delayed. Or, at least the ones I've found interest in. My guess is that most RPG SG's are additional content, which takes longer to develop than, say, additional miniatures.

I also noticed that James Wick was working on another RPG KS at the same time as Paranoia. 

I think you mean James Wallis.  John Wick is a different guy who owns the 7th Sea line.