Sign in to follow this  
ObsidianCrane

Relic Knights: Marikan To, Lakmi and Marie-Claude

Fascinating !

Beautiful interpretation of the figure !

I really like the impressionistic nature of your work !!!

Well Done !

I suspect that settings have been changed while other family members have used the camera. I notice it most with Lakmi.

I may have to get a sharper light on them and try again.

I'd like to see better photos of Lakmi and your red shading.

From what I can tell in the current photos, the contrast between the reds and blacks also looks quite good.

OK I updated all the photos with better ones. :)

One note there is more tone in Lakmi's red than is apparent here, and similarly MC's white, but at this point I'm not retaking photos. :)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By pcktlnt
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/sodapopminiatures/rail-raiders-infinite

I skipped some of the other information. Stretch goal, game play, unlocks.

Chibis!

--- Edit ---
      Flipped the two posts as per Darsc's suggestion. :D
    • By fanguad
      I don't usually post my non-Reaper minis here, but I wanted to share this one with you all.  This is Princess Malya, Questing Knight and her cypher Mr. Tomm from Relic Knights.  She was the first of the new resin minis from Soda Pop Miniatures that I got my hands on, and is a beautiful sculpt and was fun to paint.  I agonized over the last little bit, and between never getting to play Relic Knights and this model’s rules being garbage, she slept on the shelf of shame, waiting for her Prince Charming to show up.  I finally finished her off last month, so she can join Mr. Tomm, who’s been done for a year now.

In case the inspiration isn’t obvious, I’ve based her paint job on Alice from Disney’s Alice in Wonderland.  The base is one of my favorite parts, and I love how it came out – you can even see a bit of reflection in some shots.  I definitely got fed up with the dress at points, and just had to leave it in order to move on, but overall am fairly happy.  The white in particular, I probably could have redone it using some of the tips from Jen Greenwald’s class that I took last year.
    • By odinsgrandson
      Here's a boss from Super Dungeon Explore.  I split my set with my wife, and I was really surprised that I got to paint this one (she got Jack, so it isn't like I always get the best ones).

I decided to go with a fairly limited color scheme for her.  I don't remember why exactly, but I really did enjoy the pink pumpkin.

Here she is.

• By Kuro Cleanbrush
      Hello again, everyone!  As those of you who have been watching her WIP know, this mini has been an exercise in MAXIMUM CUTENESS!!! and I hope that that is exactly what I achieved!    She was quite a bit of fun, and now I have finally gotten the dual desires to paint a SDE mini and to paint some pink NMM out of my system (for a little while, at least )

Thanks a bunch for looking, and I hope you like her!  
    • By EvilJames
      I entered this mini in the painting contest at Gencon but now that I look at her again I'm less happy with how she turned out over all. She still looks fine on the table but I think I could have done better on the face. Questions comments and critiques are welcome.
  • Who's Online   26 Members, 0 Anonymous, 42 Guests (See full list)