Bones II Update 10-17 Discussion

Thes Hunter

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Woohoo!

So wait are the five containers compete waves or not all the minis cast yet?

It is ridiculously inefficient to produce a wave, remove the mold, replace it, et.c and then when that wave is done, put all of the molds back on again and produce more copies of the same pieces you just made, when you know from the outset that you need 15,000 or so copies.

The containers we currently have heading towards us contain 100% of the pieces needed for what they contain - for example, 100% of the Dragons Don't Shares, but other parts we still have not had shipped yet, except for early production masters for approval.

Woo!  Love the dragons.  I wish I had gotten more of them now but I was already at my limit on this one.

Next story I'm writing is tentatively titled "the Death of Sir Forscale"

You do need a sacrifice to mark the begining of the ancient rights of fufilment.  Or you know, to show off demons or whatever.

• Like 2

Shhhh its Melon's Maf, just accept it.

This forum already uses Goblin math. I don't think we can have the competing math system of Melon Maf.

Meh. It's like Rankine vs. Celsius, or calories vs. joules,  or cm/year vs. furlongs/fortnight. Conversion is trivial and is left as an exercise for the student.

Then it's all spacecraft impacting Mars and how could that be a problem?

• Like 2