Sign in to follow this  
fanguad

Relic Knights Pacer Bot

Beautiful work. That's a banging little robot. I've been thinking about getting into Relic Knights and the Cerci Speed Circuit is my favorite faction. I'm just put off buy the handling of the KS even though I missed it. 

*I've also been watching anime today*

Don't be. SodaPop is handling their product now. I've never had a problem with them. It was CMoN that screwed the pooch on the KS.

• Like 1

That's good to hear. It's great that SodaPop wasn't at fault in all this. Their minis are so lively and interesting but all I've painted were the SDE figures. Guess it's almost time to order some Relic Knights.

• Like 1

That's a nice little pink robot there. I thought about going that faction as well but in the end went with Space oni and space wizards. Although I really like the Space racers.

I wasn't able to stay away from any faction in the end.  Oh well.

I love the little pacers, and I haven't yet seen one I didn't like painted up.

I also like how your base came out.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By pcktlnt
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/sodapopminiatures/rail-raiders-infinite

I skipped some of the other information. Stretch goal, game play, unlocks.

Chibis!

--- Edit ---
      Flipped the two posts as per Darsc's suggestion. :D
    • By EvilJames
      I haven't posted anything in a while now, but I have been painting quite a bit. Unfortunately I just haven't been able to get good pictures lately. I think it might be because I finished my hobby room now take pictures downstairs in the basement with less natural light. Sadly It means I had to abandon my dungeon setting for pictures and go to regular photo back grounds, But at least I now have a set up that works for taking pictures now. So I'll be playing catch up for  little while with posting some things I've gotten done lately.

So With out further ado, this was my Gencon MHE contest entry for this year, a Noh Empire squad. I actually got a bronze this year even though my group base was still really rough. I was super happy about that

Bronze! Like I said my group base was really rough and unfinished, but I don't think it counted against me since it was sort of optional anyway.

Marikan To was my first major attempt at lining. Mostly on her wraps and on her quiver. I think her skin needed more highlighting but I'm not really sure how to highlight smooth skin yet.

The Beastmaster I think turned out pretty good. I was very happy with the faces on his armor. His skin looks like it could use a touch more shade, but otherwise I'm happy.

The Hounds of Nozuki were a bit tricky since their fur had no detail I had to try and figure out how to make it look interesting (I had the same issue with Marikan To's hair). I think they turned out ok. I was getting a little burned out on the bases by the time I got to these guys.

Marikan To's bird companion. His base took the longest and he was just about the last figure I finished since I wasn't entirely sure how and where I wanted his coloration.
      Thanks for looking. Let me no if you have any comments, critiques or advice for next time. I'll post some other stuff I've finished tomorrow.
    • By fanguad
      I don't usually post my non-Reaper minis here, but I wanted to share this one with you all.  This is Princess Malya, Questing Knight and her cypher Mr. Tomm from Relic Knights.  She was the first of the new resin minis from Soda Pop Miniatures that I got my hands on, and is a beautiful sculpt and was fun to paint.  I agonized over the last little bit, and between never getting to play Relic Knights and this model’s rules being garbage, she slept on the shelf of shame, waiting for her Prince Charming to show up.  I finally finished her off last month, so she can join Mr. Tomm, who’s been done for a year now.

In case the inspiration isn’t obvious, I’ve based her paint job on Alice from Disney’s Alice in Wonderland.  The base is one of my favorite parts, and I love how it came out – you can even see a bit of reflection in some shots.  I definitely got fed up with the dress at points, and just had to leave it in order to move on, but overall am fairly happy.  The white in particular, I probably could have redone it using some of the tips from Jen Greenwald’s class that I took last year.
  • Who's Online   24 Members, 2 Anonymous, 47 Guests (See full list)