Sign in to follow this  
Mastergunz

Custom CAV 'Tiburon'

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By CAVBOSS
      We will also be hosting a weekend of virtual content focused on CAV: Strike Operations!

As many of you already know, we had to cancel CAV-CON 2020 this year (and skip the rest of the shows we attend through the year). So rather than sit around and mope through that weekend, we have decided to live stream the whole weekend on Twitch and Discord.
      We will also be sharing content on our FB, Twitter, and Instagram accounts!
      We plan to spend the weekend playing CAV, talking, Playing CAV, painting, Playing CAV! Starting Sept 4th at 12 noon (CST) and going each day till we can't go any further!
      We will have hourly prize giveaways (limit one per guest) featuring t-shirts, paints, minis, and anything else we choose to throw out there!
      We hope to have a few guests dropping by to chat while James "Maddog" Meredith will be here to test his mettle vs CAVBoss as we throw a few dice using the new campaign system! Between now and showtime, we will be sharing our progress on getting our units ready to fight!
      I'm sure it will be chaos, but it will be a lot of fun, so I hope to see you drop by! CB
      https://www.twitch.tv/talongamesonline
      https://discord.gg/vmrTrxU

• By MusicalFeline
      Brief word of introduction. I know next to nil about CAV. My current interest in it is solely from a painting perspective. With that in mind, please excuse any blunders I make.

So, I'm a painter looking for some cool stuff to paint. I see CAV's mechs. I think "I like mechs, those look cool, I think I'll grab some". Then my eyes flicker upwards towards where it says "10mm scale". I think you can see where this is going.

Long story short, how big are these? It looks like they come on 1" hexes, and $4.99-$6.99 is quite a lot to charge for a small mini (in my opinion, of course).

Many thanks, all!
    • By Werkrobotwerk
      I had painted a flail as a test model, and then decided to do a group since it was an easy color scheme.
      had too many tags, but it's a pillager, wolverine, flail, outlaw, and poltergeist 

• By Standifer
      So I finally fell into the temptation and got my first ground based sci fi minis!(I do have spaceships.) 
      A Cataphract, conquerer , and a halberd by Reaper minis came in with my horsman today! Sadly the halberd is missing a piece so it may in end up being returned. 
      So my first order of business was a small conversion to the cataphract
      Before conversion

And the conquerer has donated the necessary parts for said conversion, specifically his smaller missile pods.

A bit of work with an exacto knife removed said weapons.

And a bit more exacto work to make a spot for the pods on the Cataphract.

Some super glue to assemble the cataphract and voila! It is time for paint!

And don’t worry about the Conquerer, I have a conversion in mind for it too. It just might not be a true mech when I’m done.......

More sci-fi stuff to come soon I hope!
      And maybe just maybe I’ll try to make a backstory for these guys.
      Thankyou for looking! 

• By Generic Fighter
      So, I've been working on this one for far too long. A customized Medusa made from two D&D Minis, A Fiendish Snake and one of the medusa minis from the line.

I used Pro-Create to make the tattered skirt so I didn't have to try to sculpt her butt! :P

GF
  • Who's Online   6 Members, 0 Anonymous, 39 Guests (See full list)