minibart;

It has been my great pleasure to follow this project from the start to your (almost completed) finish that you have posted above! :rolleyes: 

I say (almost completed)...because as one who builds the same type of " massive/time involved " type of dioramas...I am sure that it is with you (as it is with me)...just not " completed "...until you get that final tweet here and twang there...so that it " rings just right "...for that inner you! :rolleyes:  :rolleyes: 

You have done a majestic and magnificent job on this diorama...it is extremely well executed and it would make an outstanding entry in any master class show & competition...and I say that in the most sincere way...as a past winner of 4 such master shows & competitions.

Your work on this has been truly grand, imposing and stately...and the final grandeur of the piece shows that beauty!!! :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes: 

You should be extremely proud of this piece...it is delightful and beautiful! :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

Paul (Catdancer)

• Like 4

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Painted the last of the minis for the library.  And yes, that is a 28m mini in the background :;):

Now it is only putting everything in its place in the library and it is finished. This weekend I will setup the photo lights and make some high quality pictures. 

I will enter the library in the banalicious 2 competition on the Massive voodoo site.

I am happy and proud of how the library turned out. Thank you all for your kind words and advise ::): Will make a showoff topic next week.

post-13422-0-72491800-1423163661.jpg

• Like 8

Minibart, 

I've been stalking your progress on this diorama and now seeing it come to an end I have to say that your project shows a depth of vision and preparation.  I applaud the small details that you have added in to make this piece shine such as your most recent mini of minis.  I hope to be able to follow other projects that you take on and that you are able to bring this display to a number of contests where it will receive the attention it deserves.  

• Like 2