Sign in to follow this  
Marvin

02819: Gloom Wraith

The train is out of control! There's no stopping, now!

Well, really, breathing (that is, laziness) once again has commenced. Mostly. But had to strike while the iron was hot! ^_^

• Like 2

That sword is so cool! The one suggestion I'd give would be to use purples and/or very dark reds in the shadows of blue cloaks. Especially for wraith and ghostly creatures. It really helps to pull off an ethereal effect. It's a bit tough to get right at first but worth trying.

• Like 2

I'll have you know that my wallet is going to be pressing charges. I wasn't aware of the existence of this figure, now I want it.

I like the look of the sword; it looks old and corroded, but still deadly. Nice job!

• Like 1

That sword is so cool! The one suggestion I'd give would be to use purples and/or very dark reds in the shadows of blue cloaks. Especially for wraith and ghostly creatures. It really helps to pull off an ethereal effect. It's a bit tough to get right at first but worth trying.

Ah, thanks for the advice. I've seen people do that sort of shading, but I never seem to strike the right note, when I've tried it.

I'll have you know that my wallet is going to be pressing charges. I wasn't aware of the existence of this figure, now I want it.

I like the look of the sword; it looks old and corroded, but still deadly. Nice job!

Ah haha! Yeah, he's an awesome one. My wallet didn't even argue when I saw him.

• Like 1

Ah, thanks for the advice. I've seen people do that sort of shading, but I never seem to strike the right note, when I've tried it.

I'm not very good at it either but the painters who can pull it off give me hope.  ::):

• Like 2

Wow, what an active, lively sculpt!

The paint job may be simple, but I like how you picked out the edges in the robe to emphasize movement.

• Like 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this