• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Krassling
      I am Working on my Adventuring kids. I liked the idea of having these Minis for my Kids.
      Currently it is the thief. Well, my Girls dont like thieves so much, so it will be more something else. We will see.

I startet with some green. Looked a little scary. 

• By Inarah
      Also available in METAL and RESIN.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/alphateamsurvivors/women-and-scifi-vol2?

• By aku-chan
      Presenting Tirinha Fallowheart, a Dreadmere faction mini made by Reaper.

Didn't put much effort into this one, it's a nice mini but I think mine is a bit miscast (her details are a little soft and mushy in places).

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By aku-chan
      Presenting Lysette, a mage from the Bones USA line by Reaper.

Started on this one back in January, but got stuck on her dress so she spent a while in the Cupboard Of Unfinished Things.
      Unfortunately, my camera doesn't like her sky blue hair and it's really blown the colours out, she looks a tad better in hand.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By KruleBear
      Bad photos, bad Bones cast, and tabletop paint job of Balto Burrowell the Gnome Wizard. Painted this one up as my sons kid character in hero kids. Fuego is a young kid who can cast some fire spells and has survived three adventures and he was on his own in the last one. 

I am really beginning to loath these older human sized minis, but this is the closest I had to a human child for his character. Fairly simple base coat, washes, and highlights. I was having a lot of problems with my skin tone paints being too thin (even after several minutes on the vortex mixer). I guess that is the pit fall of no painting for months outside of terrain. 

• Who's Online   13 Members, 0 Anonymous, 32 Guests (See full list)