• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Such a cool little guy.

If you want, I can send you a couple of blank wood 3 inch bases (72mm) and you can go to town and base him however you want. I also have some wood 2 inch squares which are bigger if you go diagonal. Can toss them into the package with the Sphinx (when I get it). 

• Like 3

Such a cool little guy.

If you want, I can send you a couple of blank wood 3 inch bases (72mm) and you can go to town and base him however you want. I also have some wood 2 inch squares which are bigger if you go diagonal. Can toss them into the package with the Sphinx (when I get it). 

Oooh sure! I'll take the 72mm round =3 he's definitely not going to be gamed with, so I can base him however I want!

Tempted to pick up a mousling this weekend while in Denton...don't you think he could use a little mouseling companion on the base with him?

• Like 5

Oooh sure! I'll take the 72mm round =3 he's definitely not going to be gamed with, so I can base him however I want!

Tempted to pick up a mousling this weekend while in Denton...don't you think he could use a little mouseling companion on the base with him?

Sounds good, I'll toss in a few bases for ya. Heck yeah he can use a mouseling friend!

• Like 2

Ooooooo!

I am looking forward to this WIP.

Shoatima is a really neat sculpt. I probably have spare 50mm bases lying around, if they would help. Not so sure about 60.

no worries! ^.^ I think ub3r has me covered now. Thanks though!

what about this little guy, the warrior on the far right?

03529_w_1.jpg

• Like 5

I"ll see if I can find one or the other individually for sale in Denton this weekend =P I don't really need a whole set haha

That'd be pretty cool, you'll have to post what you find/buy in the acquisitions thread. 

I was just looking over those little tiny bombshell babes companions I got, but I don't think any of those would "fit" with this otter except maybe the panda. If you want him for this, he's yours along with the bases.

Actually, I'll probably never paint the TMNT, Panda, or Wiz of Oz flying monkey come to think of it. If any of these 3 interest you, I don't mind sending them your way.

• Like 1