• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By NebulousMissy
      I'm generally bad at terrain. So I decided to challenge myself. I painted the obelisk as a dark stone and the octopus on top as a green stone with cabochon eyes. I even went fancy and attempted to put some red glow/liquidity to the runes on the obelisk.

I... don't remember painting those eyes like they're glowing... Wait, is that the camera's fault? Did... Um...  It... appears my cell phone camera had a hard time focusing on such immense evil...  Yes, that must be it.

Here's a better pic of the runes.

Yes, there we go. As soon as those eyes aren't looking at the camera it focuses just fine
    • By Geoff Davis
      I'm very new to airbrushing but I've been working hard to get better at it.  Here is the Star Spawn of Cthulu, from the board game Mansions of Madness.  The plinth with the flame on it used to be the stand from a Bones Giant Scorpion.  Now used to hold sacrifices in place for the consumption of the evil ones.

• By Sanael
      As implied in the thread title: A) I painted these over the long weekend, B) I intend to use them as members of one of the Cults of the Dragon Below in my upcoming Eberron campaign, and C) I have no idea where these minis came from.

I mean, I know that I procured them as part of a lot from my FLGS, but they came loose and I don't know a manufacturer, sculptor, etc. There's not any stamp on them anywhere, so no clues there. I got these three, and two more of each figure with exposed heads (the one with the hood up is the only copy of that pose)...so they may have come in a set of three, or a set of seven with one leader figure, or they may be three separate products and I just got doubles.

EDIT: They come from Old Glory's SuperFigs line, where they are sold in packs of five. The guy on the right of my photos below is actually the unique "leader" model. Thanks, @strawhat for pointing me the right way!

Anyway, pretty generic cult-mooks, and I gave them correspondingly generic color schemes. The robes are a progression of Walnut Brown, Blackened Brown and Bright Red; the hoods and sashes are Carnage Red up through Saffron Sunset into Sunlight Yellow. Skin is Golden Skin mixed up or down with Desert Sand and Walnut Brown. Probably not as much contrast as they could have, but they'll be decent mooks on the table.

C&C always welcome, and if anyone can identify them, please do so!
    • By Disciple of Sakura
      Got ol Shubbu-Shubbu painted up a while ago, never got around to showing her off. The base has pieces of acritter from Cthulu-Wars, as well as tentacles from Reaper's Creature Components (03334) and a pile of skills from Forge Prints, as well as copious amounts of water effects for slime. Really enjoyed painting this abomination. I based the colors a bit on the Demogorgon from Stranger Things, as the mouth really reminded me of the beast.

• Who's Online   40 Members, 1 Anonymous, 175 Guests (See full list)