Sign in to follow this  
buglips*the*goblin

Bones Orc Berserker 77059

I really like this. I also like how you have the progression of power. I did something like this with goblinoids all being basically varying power levels of the same beastie: goblins<orcs<hobgoblins<bugbears<orogs. Of course coloration varies by region. I'm assuming (possibly wrongly) that by "in the style" you mean you used the same coloration progression as the previous ones you've painted?

Thanks for sharing. Cheers.

I really like this. I also like how you have the progression of power. I did something like this with goblinoids all being basically varying power levels of the same beastie: goblins<orcs<hobgoblins<bugbears<orogs. Of course coloration varies by region. I'm assuming (possibly wrongly) that by "in the style" you mean you used the same coloration progression as the previous ones you've painted?

Thanks for sharing. Cheers.

Yep, same colours. Except the rust instead of red. I'll see how that looks on the rest of the orc family, and if I dig it I may redo the ten or so already done with red.

• Like 1

Very nice. How'd you do the skin? What color, I mean.

It's old reaper pro paint ghoul grey mixed 3 parts to one part old pro paint imperial purple as the shade base, and then old reaper pro paint orc flesh layered on top. I'd have to go through the msp list to find things that might match.

• Like 3

Very nice. How'd you do the skin? What color, I mean.

It's old reaper pro paint ghoul grey mixed 3 parts to one part old pro paint imperial purple as the shade base, and then old reaper pro paint orc flesh layered on top. I'd have to go through the msp list to find things that might match.

No probs, I have none of those paints anyway. Gives me an idea, though. Gracias.

That's a fierce looking choice of skin color and the rust works much better than red. I'm gonna have to steal a few of your ideas. That pale unearthly blue seems much more intimidating than my green orcs. Puts the "big" and "bad" in BBEG.

I've got lots more of these and the other orcs to do, so if somebody wants me to WIP some, just ask. I appear to have 7 of each. Maybe more, I might have bought 2 orcpocalypse add ons, can't remember.

• Like 3