Getting to Know Each Other Better

TaleSpinner

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@Red, haven't tried them yet but Old ElPaso has come out with nacho cheese flavored taco shells similar to the Doritos ones Taco Bell has. Those (the Taco Bell ones) I'd expect to come out sometime next year, that is if the liscencing can be worked out. Taco Bell had the Baja Blast Mountain Dew for years before they let Pepsi bottle it this past summer.

Oooo! Thank you! We haven't been watching TV much, so I probably missed whatever commercial with a cute little girl they have for this. I shall have to go out and get these and have Taco Night very soon ^_^

@Red, haven't tried them yet but Old ElPaso has come out with nacho cheese flavored taco shells similar to the Doritos ones Taco Bell has. Those (the Taco Bell ones) I'd expect to come out sometime next year, that is if the liscencing can be worked out. Taco Bell had the Baja Blast Mountain Dew for years before they let Pepsi bottle it this past summer.

Oooo! Thank you! We haven't been watching TV much, so I probably missed whatever commercial with a cute little girl they have for this. I shall have to go out and get these and have Taco Night very soon ^_^

Pepsico owned Taco Bell and owns Pepsi (and all associated sodas, e.g. Mt Dew...)

Taco Bell, KFC, and Pizza Hut are all owned by something called (I kid you not) "Yum!" which in turn was created by Pepsico. Pepsi decides what sodas Taco Bell serves (or test markets); Taco Bell is the tail of this corporate dog and has no part in deciding what Pepsi will bottle...

• Like 3

Somehow my five fav foods exceeded five items and yet failed to include:

• BLT sandwiches
  • Pimiento Cheese sandwiches
  • Grilled Cheese sandwiches (with or without Red Peppers)
  • Key Lime Pie or
  • Chicken Cream of Mushroom Pizza

...I blame goblin math.  <_<

• Like 6

Pepsico owned Taco Bell and owns Pepsi (and all associated sodas, e.g. Mt Dew...)

Taco Bell, KFC, and Pizza Hut are all owned by something called (I kid you not) "Yum!" which in turn was created by Pepsico. Pepsi decides what sodas Taco Bell serves (or test markets); Taco Bell is the tail of this corporate dog and has no part in deciding what Pepsi will bottle...

I've tasted some of the mountain dews they sell at Taco Bell. Calling your company "Yum!" and producing those seems a little presumptuous. :rock:

• Like 6

I've tasted some of the mountain dews they sell at Taco Bell. Calling your company "Yum!" and producing those seems a little presumptuous. :rock:

Umm, Yeah... :ph34r:

I had a...  -most :wacko: unfortunate-  ...experience on a ski trip involving Mt. Dew. Haven't touched any version of it since. Never will.

A friend of mine prefers use a two word nickname for it. First word is "Moose ...." (I don't want to make Froggy's mod bat twitch by repeating the second.) 

• Like 4

I have lurked way too much without writing in this thread. It also made me take an early lunch..

Favorite food:

• Ice cream. Summer as winter. 
  • Steak. Goes without saying really ;)
  • Sushi. Probably on the favorites list because it is something I don't eat that often..
  • Milkshake, preferrably strawberry or caramel. They have this magical milkshake at a localplace called "pair a dice". Especially their caramel is to die for. And the place is decorated as an american 50s diner :D
  • India Pale Ale. I could have said beer, but you know. IPA is the best ;)

The Ice cream on is pretty permanent, as long as I can remember. The rest may change a bit.

When I go out for dinner, I enjoy fixed menu's. Or a set number of courses for X, then pick from this menu. Or a meal of the day. It saves money and decision making at the same time.

I went out with my girlfriend to this lovely restaurant for our 4th year anniversary this weekend. A set number of dishes for a set amount of monies, with the wine choice of "wine, or not?". Really good food, and a couple of things I wouldn't order if I chose myself. Those were some of the best! Best restaurant experience in a while, but sadly a bit on the expensive side :/

Edited by Dibbler
  • Like 5

I have lurked way too much without writing in this thread. It also made me take an early lunch..

Favorite food:

• Ice cream. Summer as winter. 
  • Steak. Goes without saying really ;)
  • Sushi. Probably on the favorites list because it is something I don't eat that often..
  • Milkshake, preferrably strawberry or caramel. They have this magical milkshake at a localplace called "pair a dice". Especially their caramel is to die for. And the place is decorated as an american 50s diner :D
  • India Pale Ale. I could have said beer, but you know. IPA is the best ;)

The Ice cream on is pretty permanent, as long as I can remember. The rest may change a bit.

When I go out for dinner, I enjoy fixed menu's. Or a set number of courses for X, then pick from this menu. Or a meal of the day. It saves money and decision making at the same time.

I went out with my girlfriend to this lovely restaurant for our 4th year anniversary this weekend. A set number of dishes for a set amount of monies, with the wine choice of "wine, or not?". Really good food, and a couple of things I wouldn't order if I chose myself. Those were some of the best! Best restaurant experience in a while, but sadly a bit on the expensive side :/

Dibbler, you shocked me !

I was expecting Polser, kransekake, elg burgers, Bergens Soup... and you listed none of it..LOL

(Oh.. thats hot dogs, wreath cake, moose burger, and a fish soup with mussels, and shrimp).

I think I like your selections also!

Oh, Aftenposten has a big article on Fredrickstad archeture today.

I tend to material agnostic.  Each have their benefits.  Plastics are lighter for the big figures, resin hold details better but are more fragile, and so on.

However, if I was told that from this day forth, I was only allowed to paint one material it would be pewter.  I think it is a good tradeoff between detail and durability.  Plus it is the maerial I have the most experience working with.  A lot of my favorite companies use it so I would have a great variety of sculpts.  If only it weren't so expensive.

• Like 4