Skeletons (Otherworld Miniatures)

Love your work, don't like your background or lighting. It's very dark and we can't see details very well. Check out Doug's Miniature Photography 101 in the shutterbug section. It'll really improve your pic taking and allow us to see your great work better. :)

Edited by ub3r_n3rd
  • Like 4

Love your work, don't like your background or lighting. It's very dark and we can't see details very well. Check out Doug's Miniature Photography 101 in the shutterbug section. It'll really improve your pic taking and allow us to see your great work better. :)

Thank you, and thanks for the heads up! I thought they looked alright on my computer, but just checked on my phone and they are indeed terribly dark there. My wife gave me a camera for my birthday and I'm messing around with a light box thingie, but I think I basically just need to get more light in there. I suck at photography, but I'll try to work on it!

• Like 1

INCREDIBLE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great Painting, your photographs are robbing you of the attention they deserve !

Massive voodoo has a whole bunch of backgrounds that you can print out, and use

that really will make those look incredible (as they are).

Love your consistency..Great color control.. just Wow !

Thanks for posting these !

Edited by Jasonator
  • Like 1

Thank you all for the kind words!

Massive voodoo has a whole bunch of backgrounds that you can print out, and use that really will make those look incredible

Will try that for my next rumble with the camera. Thank you!

Thank you all for comments and compliments; I love it!

Really like what you did with the metals to make them look suitably worn and old

Thanks! For rusty metal, I did as described for the troll I did in this thread:

http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/55961-troll-mierce-miniatures-darklands/?hl=trodax