Just to see...

Pirannha

.... who's paying attention to forums on an important and festive holiday such as this. The 1st 3 people to post in this topic will receive a free sheet of CAV decals from FPG. (of our currently available insignia)

Happy Super Bowl Sunday :bday:

Go Panthers!

Brian

www.fightingpirannhagraphics.com

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

.... who's paying attention to forums on an important and festive holiday such as this. The 1st 3 people to post in this topic will receive a free sheet of CAV decals from FPG. (of our currently available insignia)

Happy Super Bowl Sunday :bday:

Go Panthers!

Brian

well you have your choice of Super Sunday or Eid-ul-Adha or tomorrows Ground hog's day.

Well that didnt take long. If the 3 of you will email me your choice of insignia and address I will get your decals out to you. Now let me extend this contest for the rest of the by adding 3 more sheets to be given randomly to anyone else that replies to this topic.

(3 individuals other than the 1st three will be randomly sellected to receive a free sheet of CAV decals.)

Best

Brian

Hmmm... technically this might count as SPAM, but I must throw my hat into the ring too... ::P:

In terms of the SNooZerBowL, ie it's New England vs. WHO?!?!?!, I actually have to go with the Panthers, as they are the unknown... Like New England was two years ago...

What a game! Panthers almost pulled it off. That's the way a Super Bowl should be, right down to the wire, not a 54-3 blowout.

Just so there arent any losers in this forum today, everyone can have a free sheet.

So long as they replied on Feb. 1st. Email me the sheet you would like and your address.

Blah! Back to the grind.

Brian