• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By NyarlaBcn
      Sartzanek, the mad archmage! Twisted like an iron pole struck by lightning. On another world, on another time, he says he was Blackcloack, the lord of an infinite dungeon. On sundays he is Zifnab and White Jenkins, the small aberration on his shoulder, secretly a dragon. For a while he liked to play games with adventurers and claimed his name was Penthos. 
      Who knows, really. He may just be an old lunatic. Or maybe a sorcerer like no other... you decide. At your own risk. 

• By Peithetairos
      I felt like a slightly less involved project after Vlad, so I decided to paint Elliwyn Heatherlark. 

I swapped her weapon with a gladius from the Agema Romans and also decided to give her a more interesting item than the small shield she originally carried.

As it happened it got again more involved, as I sculpted a Nure-onna,  basically a snake with a human head, that she defeated in battle.

Worked out well with the pose and provided me with the opportunity to experiment with gore effects.

C&c very welcome. You also find the WIP thread here: https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/89770-elliwyn-heatherlark-gnome-bard-77164/

• By Rigel
      My Weird West campaign included the town of Lovelace, a steampunk bastion of order run by a Babbage engine of limited omniscience. Several of the citizens were clockwork-and-punchtape automata. 

Meet Citizen Rustbuckets, one of the oldest inhabitants! I love Stonehaven sculpts almost as much as I hate paying for them. Look at that benign goggle-eyed face and its genial steam-shovel underbite! He's here next to HLPr-bot, featured previously.  

And here's Marshall Crusher, the very long steam-powered arm of the law. I tried to make it look like he's got a boiler in there.

Here's a sampling of the human and automaton population (in two shots because focus is hard).

• By Dae
      I recently finished Anirion! It was time to add layering to my toolbox of techniques and he seems to be the go-to model for learning.

Since by I now have (just) over 10 minis under my belt, I'm obviously an expert  so I felt confident enough to go with my own colors rather than the ones in the instructions (from Layer-Up kit). Still, even with my "vast experience", I've only painted beasts and monsters so far -- no fancy clothing on any of them -- so I was a bit nervous about messing up my first hero, but you gotta start somewhere. 

I think he turned out great, but it went nothing like the videos one might find... And by that I mean it took me several painting sessions over a few weeks to finish him.

More on how it went on: pocketsizedadventurers.wordpress.com/2019/10/19/anirions-wavy-robes/  *

* First post, woo-hoo! Still finding my way around here. Rules seem to allow non-commercial external links, let me know if I'm wrong... Our blog, Pocket-Sized Adventurers, features the works of two newbies and is meant to keep track of our progress and share our experience with whomever might find it helpful.
  • Who's Online   28 Members, 2 Anonymous, 33 Guests (See full list)