Bonesylvania's GUS

robinh

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ub3r  do you ever sleep?  Do you have an alarm tied to the forums that wakes you up when new posts are made?   Not even a full minute had passed...!

:devil:

I hit the "new content" button and it refreshed. It's 4pm here, I'm bored, I'm at work, so I just saw your stuff appear at the top and clicked on it. I'm a ninja that way.  :ph34r:

• Like 2

Very nice job!

He looks awesome!

What they ^ ^ said.

I like him, your verison reminds me of Slimer from Ghostbusters.

Someone on this very board was trying to paint a ghost figure to be like Slimer. They didn't quite get there with the color, but you have nailed it.

Please tell How? :huh:

• Like 3

Very nice job!

He looks awesome!

What they ^ ^ said.

I like him, your verison reminds me of Slimer from Ghostbusters.

Someone on this very board was trying to paint a ghost figure to be like Slimer. They didn't quite get there with the color, but you have nailed it.

Please tell How? :huh:

I am not sure a copy of Slimer was my target but I admit to being a Ghostbusters fan and probably had that in the back of my mind. 

I just started with a base coat of jade Green applied in about 5-6 layers over the Gray primer. 

I then moved up to a light coat a minty pastel Sample paint I got which I thinned with air brush medium and used that as my midtones.  Again multiple layers applied in areas which were not in shadow. 

I finished up with higlights of Alien Goo also about a 1:1 mix with air brush medium to thin it out.  This I focused on strictly the higher areas with the coverage slowly shrinking with each ovelapping coat.(probably about 6-7 coats as well)

After all that was dry some quick touch ups for small areas and then a coat of reaper sealer.

Edited by robinh
  • Like 1