Sign in to follow this  
Dai-Mongar

02082: King Angus Stormhand and 02083: Queen Shanon Stormhand, wedding cake topper

Congrats, I love your wife's gown so pretty. The two of you make a sweet couple. Of course the mini's are awesome too. But the giant d20's really caught my eye after her dress of course .

• Like 2

Congratulations!!  I sometimes regret that we got married before geeky weddings became a thing that is actually done, although I feel very lucky to have been married for 20+ years already.  ::D:  Wishing you many years of happiness together. 

• Like 4

Thank you all for the congratulations and good wishes, it was a wonderful day and I couldn't have asked for it to go better.

Congrats! What are the symbols on the cake? I recognize the MTG elements on the bottom tier, but I don't know the other three.

There's a stylized Dredd helmet and Deadpool face symbol on the middle tier, and the top is Thulsa Doom's standard from the Conan the Barbarian movie.

• Like 6

Congrats, I love your wife's gown so pretty. The two of you make a sweet couple. Of course the mini's are awesome too. But the giant d20's really caught my eye after her dress of course .

Not just d20's, all sizes of dice! They're just papercraft things we printed out at home.

post-3125-0-20886300-1415585757.jpg

The original idea was to have them put on the dinner tables with LED candles in them so that they were like little paper lanterns, which was a nice idea, but it was far to light outside when we had dinner for them to actually be effective so they just got strewn about the tables with the LED candles separate.

post-3125-0-08964600-1415585802.jpg

• Like 13