Sign in to follow this  
dsmiles

59041: Deadlands Noir: Patent Scientist

Ooooo! That's cool, great OSL!

Hmm. Surprised Ub3r hasn't been in here yet...

Honey-do list. I put up new closet shelves in our upstairs loft closet, new shelf in guest bathroom, new broom holder thing in laundry room, and put together a shelf and placed in coat closet. The wife wanted to get things organized.

• Like 3

Thanks!

Horrible photos, though. The camera on my phone supposedly has better resolution than the turnip I usually use, but the turnip seems to get better photos...

• Like 1

Thanks!

Horrible photos, though. The camera on my phone supposedly has better resolution than the turnip I usually use, but the turnip seems to get better photos...

No problem. :)

Maybe try a bit darker background, 2 or 3 lights about 12-18 inches away and your phone at the same distance?

That's just it. That's the setup I use, only I don't have any backdrops printed, and the photos from my Sony Cybershot (3.2 megapixel) that we bought in 2008 are better than anything I can get with my 4.something megapixel phone.

Great paint work, I especially like his goggles, of course the osl is nice but those goggles just draw my eye.

Thanks. I do goggles the same way I do gems. I found this awesome step-by-step. I'll dig it up when I'm back on a computer.
  • Like 1