• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You have all the 11 that I own in your chart (plus a half dozen or so that I don't).

Not counting the three sample colors I have, of course.

Yeah, I tried to make him patches for all of them that I had.  I know I don't have all of the limited edition paints though (an example being the one given out at RAC recently).  But I had all others given out since last Christmas to make patches for.

• Artists

This is the list I compiled. It's possible I have 9654 and 9656 and just failed to spot them when scanning my shelves, but I'm not remembering any paints not listed here, so if those exist (and I think they must), I didn't manage to snag them. 9651 is the earliest one I recall receiving. It was a specially mixed batch of a discontinued Pro Paint colour that a 2D artist uses extensively and requested to buy from Reaper. The remaining quantity of that batch was battled as a special edition paint.

My bottle of Breast Cancer Awareness pink does not have a number on the label, nor do I see a number in the promo picture for this year's Ghoulie Bag give-away of that colour. 

9650   (I cannot confirm if the sequence starts here or at 9651)

9651   Hallowed Orange (I believe this is the same colour as first series Pro Paint 8050 Hawkwood)

9652   Sophie Silver (metallic)

9653   Deadrose Red HD 

9655   Bubblegum Pink

9657   Faded Black

9658   Christmas Wreath

9659   Ginger Cookie

9660   Powderburn Brown

9661   Pirate Gold (metallic)

9662   Clouded Sea (reprint of discontinued 9194)

9663   Big Top Red

9664   Carnival Purple

9665   Clockwork Brass (metallic)

9666   Desert Sky

9667   Rattlesnake Leather

9668   Cactus Flower

9669   Reptilian Green

9670   Pumpkin Orange

9671   Golden Glow

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Thrym
      Welcome to Thrym's Show Off List

Listed by Reaper Miniature Line with SKUs.
      Original Index

Dark Heaven Legends
      02828: Thornback Troll (as Fell Ogre) 03270: Stone Giant Warrior 03493: Rumscratch, Dwarf Wereshark (Secret Sophie '14 Present to MatrissaTheEnchantress) 02770: Lunkh, The Hill Giant and the Silver Dragon Egg 02127: Giant Mountain Troll (The Old Troll and the Boar) 02622: Frulla Krung (The Frost Giantess)
      03430: Young Swamp Dragon (Copper Dragon on Marbled Tiled Hex Base)
      Warlord
      14077: Griffon 03407: Hellborn Troll 14012: Gauntfield, Necropolis Hero (as Harrow, Reidlar of Terror) 02877: Mountain Troll (The Skull Collector)
      Bones
      77009: Werewolf (with Tombstone) 77105: Kagunk, Ogre Chieftain (Son of the Magi) 77013: Minotaur (with weapon conversion to two-handed maul) 77120: Vaeloth, Hellborn Paladin (Reaper Winter Exchange '14 for RobinH) 77156: Owlbear (Secret Sophie'14 Present to Kay13) 77171: Stone Golems: inspired by Marvel's The Thing inspired by Marvel's Juggernaut inspired by Marvel's Hulk inspired by Marvel's Doctor Doom inspired by Marvel's Colossus
      inspired by Marvel's Thanos 77185: Large Earth Elemental (inspired by Marvel's Hulkbuster Iron Man) 77195: Mr. Bones (Kickstarter II Conversion) 77230: Ankheg (with Metallic Chitin)
      89026: Eando Kline Chronoscope
      50082: Cobra, Modern Ninja P-65 Heavy Metal
      65140 :: Ogre Mage WOOT!  Finished Minis!  Hit the "Follow this Topic" to wait for me to finish another ... in the FUTURE!!.  LOL
    • By Glitterwolf
      My 2020, what did I paint list:
      Click on the name to see it.

KARKARION WARRIOR 

VAMPIRESS painted as ELVIRA MISTRESS of the DARKNESS

SURVIVOR DOG WITH GASMASK

GIANT VIPER

GIANT SNAKE

GIANT RHINO BEETLE

TLEMIAHUATL

FEMALE ONI KYOGIN

MERFOLK WARRIOR

SPHINX ( Flying Goat Creations)

DESERT MAGE

AMAZON FIGHTER

VAMPIRE LORD IN BAT FORM

BENKAI ONI

ANUBI HERO

FISHMAN PRIEST

INCA PRINCESS ON GIANT PANTHER

KATAA INCA PRINCESS ON FOOT

STYGIAN PRIEST

YUKI ONNA

TSUKI ONI BEAUTY

FEMALE ORC FIGHTER

TELAXIA JURAKIN PINUP

FEMALE ONI GRUNT

ABYSS DEMON

9 GILL SHARK

BEAST OF CRONOS

GLATISANT

NECROMERA

SPHYNX ( ROCKETPIG MINI )

SPHYNX ETERNAL

TEMPLE OF APOPHIS

YOSHIGRUZU ON WARUGO

HAMMERHEAD SHARK

DUNGEON EXPLORER

WOLF SLED

SANGRARIAH FEMALE VAMPIRE ON NIGHTMARE

FEMALE SPECTRE

IT TAKES THREE TO TENGU!

WRAPPING IT UP ( MUMMIES)

• By LordDave
      So.  At the start of Reapercon live 2020, my hobby room was a semi organized space, that wasn't really planned out.  I also had not taught online so I had to create an area to do that.  This meant shuffling things around to clear up space for a PC, cameras, class supplies etc.  Post Reapercon I was left with a huge mess, as more shuffling occurred to not only teach, but to take a few courses.  Here are a few shots of my space on the last day of Reapercon...

So... one of my sons had moved out in mid 2019... he had left his room like this.  I called it his long term storage

Thus began a journey to make a space that would be better suited for painting, sculpting, teaching and storing the hoard that is my backlog.  First few days were just getting his stuff out and repainting the room.

Then, my wife helped me with refinishing the floor

Then Saturday, I started moving every thing up to the new space...
      Lots of stuff

• By ferret
      I notice both Army Painter and Vallejo are selling sets of paints with bottles about half the size of their normal paints.  (Nolzur's Marvelous Pigments and Whiz kids Preminum Paints)

I generally like that approach.

It provides an opportunity to get a variety of paint colors at a lower price.  Vallejo Whiz kids  sets consist of 40 paints in a plastic case for about $70. I know that there are many colors I like to have handy although I don't use them a lot so a 8 ml  bottle would  be more than enough. And, if I use some of the colors a lot, I can get a regular size bottle when the small bottle is gone.

The Va!!ejo sets consists of Game Color but the AP sets consists not only of repackaged Warpaints but several unique colors that I believe are only available as part of the set so it really is not practical to replace those colors when the small bottle is gone.

But, alas, as much as I like the packaging idea, the paints are Gsme Color which I don't at all and Warpaintt which I don't like as well as Reaper or Citadel.  Still I am hoping the idea catches on.

• By elfonamouse
      So the Carrion Worm is next up on my table. I would like to approximate the way it is painted in the picture but it doesn't have to be exact. Can anyone give me some advice on how to achieve the effects in the picture. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.  #Help_A_Noob

• Who's Online   3 Members, 0 Anonymous, 38 Guests (See full list)