Inarah

Paint Binge Challenge, Nov 27- Dec 1 2014

How many over a weekend? As in two days? I'm still moving at a rate of one figure per a little over a WEEK, just for a simple figure and basing! It'd have to be "Watch Kharsin paint BOOTS!" for just a weekend. LOL!

• Like 3

Woo! I'll place an order tomorrow, since I'm almost out of raw figures.

Wait, what?  How do you run out of raw figures?  what sort of voodoo are you working with?  You obviously need more kickstarters..

• Like 7

Wait, what?  How do you run out of raw figures?  what sort of voodoo are you working with?  You obviously need more kickstarters..

Yeah... you should never run out  :wacko:

• Like 3

Yes, well... I've already done 14 figures this month - a bunch of village people, some PCs, some major NPCs, stuff like that. I have a lot of free time...

And occasionally I run low. I have a few - not gonna die yet - but for 3 days of concerted painting? ...

I'd like to see if I can do the whole VoK box set in three days, though. Challenge myself! And I have a camera, now... I could actually post pictures.

• Like 2

You have figures doing the YMCA?

I have a few 'groups' i need to paint together...mostly monsters or critters, but I could probably pound those out in one weekend...it certainly won't be my best work (I don't think?) but would be fun to see my 'finally painted' shelf grow.

• Like 1

I'm at the point now that I can not imagine ever running out, I'm even giving away bones 1 figures to people who are short on figures. This doesn't even count all the umm 20 figures that will be coming in over the next year from way too many kickstarters...

Edited by ub3r_n3rd
  • Like 3

I can't play, my best painting times are during the work week, while wife and 1/2 the kids are out of the house. during a busy weekend? no painting for me. 

Here is my mini painting table, with cute mini spawn in the background. 

post-12081-0-68580400-1416188098_thumb.jpg

A few days of 12 hour painting and ill run out of bones - but my mice&mystic figures should arrive on Monday.  and I still have 20 mostly unpainted GW clanrats.

Edited by Evilhalfling
  • Like 6

It'd have to be "Watch Kharsin paint BOOTS!" for just a weekend. LOL!

Hey, I'd totally watch that.  ::D:

Whether I can participate will depend on whether we end up going home for Thanksgiving this year or not. It's more iffy than usual, given that instead of being students with a guaranteed week off for Thanksgiving, Mr. Boot is now an Official Working Person, though still one on an intern's schedule, which means that any time off he gets, he pretty much has to make up for somewhere else in the week.

So, I guess my answer is a big PERHAPS. :)

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

• Like 1

How can you be almost out of raw figures? Sheesh! I buy faster than I can paint them.

• Like 3

I might join you for a while. Thanksgiving will happen on Sunday for my family, but Friday and the later half of Saturday are mostly clear.

I would be up for a Christmas Eve, Christmas day painting marathon... since I get done with my 28 hour day around 9-10AM christmas Eve and then will have Christmas off. 

You guys will have the advantage.... I will need to sleep at some point in there. :lol:

• Like 2

I would be up for a Christmas Eve, Christmas day painting marathon... since I get done with my 28 hour day around 9-10AM christmas Eve and then will have Christmas off. 

You guys will have the advantage.... I will need to sleep at some point in there. :lol:

We could do another one then, but I might be busy playing with the coffee roasting kit I'm buying myself for xmas. ::P:

• Like 3