Inarah

Paint Binge Challenge, Nov 27- Dec 1 2014

Finished up Sky Captain Drusilla:

post-5131-0-01292300-1417128798_thumb.jpg

Some day I'll figure out the camera thing.

I guess I should fix the rubbed off bit on the base too!

• Like 11

I had hoped to finish these a few hours earlier, but they're Klockes...

Callindra suffered from an unfortunate, but common aliment known as Disproportionate Limb Syndrome, so she had surgery earlier this week to correct the problem and has recovered nicely.  Her surgeon also suggested a proportionately shorter sword, so as not to stress the wound area. 

post-3776-0-21668800-1417130774.jpg

This guy was partially basecoated when I started today, and the base was finished years ago. 

post-3776-0-61577900-1417130828.jpg

• Like 8

Nice! I have finished the devouring of delicious foods. I am now prepping some miniatures to be painted. 

• Like 2

Still working on preparing our Delicious Feast, then I'll likely be watching a movie or playing a video game with Mr. Boot. I might be able to pop on tonight, tomorrow is more likely though. Is there a Google Hangout or other video chat going on for this, or is it pretty much in this thread?

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

• Like 1

Getting ready to start soon.  I have more time now that my T-day travel is postpones.  Instead of braving the roads, I went back to sleep.  Then I spent time with the children (playing some Munchkin, they finally are starting to gang up on me, so I only tied instead of won) and have eaten our Lasagna.  Soon as the kids go to bed I'll get started.  Not sure if I'm going to include bases as a requirement of done-ness.  I do need to work on basing though so....

• Like 3

Thursday painting session is done.  I probably got a good 6 hours in today.  Progress is below.

post-8582-0-31044700-1417139911_thumb.jpg

Windreaper from "Okko" game (hazgaard editions) - face finished, cloak finished, pants mostly done.

Sir Guy of Gisborne, Hound Warrior (Darksword Miniatures) - blue basecoat and black undercoat for metals

post-8582-0-00736500-1417139912_thumb.jpg

Amelial (Soda Pop Miniatures) - bottom layer for NMM gold

Not pictured is Project H (my Secret Sophie exchange mini).  I picked a very difficult color to work with as the primary color.  I fear that my partner will come to regret requesting "anything" for their miniature.

I also completed the base for Project H, and got mostly done with the Windreaper's base.

Edited by fanguad
  • Like 7

Not pictured is Project H (my Secret Sophie exchange mini).  I picked a very difficult color to work with as the primary color.  I fear that my partner will come to regret requesting "anything" for their miniature.

I also completed the base for Project H, and got mostly done with the Windreaper's base.

Oooooh, anything could be me!  Most likely not, at least if you bring it to paint day.  Of course you could just be tricksy enough to do that and get my advice before delivering it. 

Time to get off of the computer and get going on painting.  I also need to prep some minis for the family.  The girls want to paint their DnD characters tomorrow.

• Like 1