Inarah

Paint Binge Challenge, Nov 27- Dec 1 2014

Repeating last years challenge where, as a group, forumites painted over 100 figures in a long weekend!

I am planning a painting binge over the long Thanksgiving holiday weekend, and I am inviting everyone to paint along with me. The object is to finish as many figures as possible. All manufacturers are fair game, posting of WIPs and finished pieces is strongly encouraged. You may prep and prime figures before hand, in fact I recommend it. Get out all those primed and half painted figures and get ready to finish them! 

Painting begins at 00:01 Nov 27 and ends 23:59 Dec 1. 

Who's in with me? Can we break last years total? 

• Like 9

I'm in. At bare minimum I plan on finishing my Ghoul, Bad, and Ugly entries. Hopefully I can get a couple more finished as well. I need to get mini prepping.

• Like 1

So in. If I can consume enough caffeine, I can paint THE ENTIRE TIME!!!!!1!11!!1!11111!

(I've already had a little bit this morning.)

• Like 2

For me, a painting binge generally consists of actually finishing one figure, lol. But if I actually remember I'm supposed to be painting something that weekend, I may try to get a couple done. (May being the operative word.)

Eh, maybe I'll just grab a handful of the Bones I didn't like and still haven't painted from KS 1 and slap some half-arsed paint on them to call them done...

Edited by Mad Jack
  • Like 4

I'm not set up for voice chat, but I know others are.

Just start a thread on the 27th, if you can drag ub3r and nomadzeke into this, the thread would be functionally identical to a chat session, except people could add pictures to the thread — so that would be different.

I am in, BTW.

Edited by TGP
  • Like 4

Just start a thread on the 27th, if you can drag ub3r and nomadzeke into this, the thread would be functionally identical to a chat session, except people could add pictures to the thread — so that would be different.

HEY! I ...umm... resemble that remark! 

• Like 2

It's not thanksgiving up here in Canada, but I DO have the 27th to the 1st booked off.  I'm thinking I'd like to participate.

• Like 4